Ex Top Gear host sign new deal with Amazon Prime video streaming service

Watch
tmckinnin56
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33715671

so Clarkson, Hammond and May have a new home to host their new car show but wont be called Top Gear as that for Evans and crew

so what do u think of this news plus its a good idea to be online only as amazon prime stream is the way to go as many shows are Netflix exclusive so why cant more shows become online or stream only as mainstream TV is dead

what do u think of this as they are coming back with amazon
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tmckinnin56)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33715671

so Clarkson, Hammond and May have a new home to host their new car show but wont be called Top Gear as that for Evans and crew

so what do u think of this news plus its a good idea to be online only as amazon prime stream is the way to go as many shows are Netflix exclusive so why cant more shows become online or stream only as mainstream TV is dead

what do u think of this as they are coming back with amazon
It won't be online only. What will happen is that Amazon will own it and then a tv channel will buy the broadcasting rights.
Fango_Jett
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They really need to improve Netflix in the UK. It's absolutely rubbish without a VPN. The American offerings far outclass it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (688)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (865)
42.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (389)
19.13%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.48%

Watched Threads