The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

university of essex, adjustment?

I already know my grades as i done a btec and my teacher was able to let me know early, i recieved three distiction *, i am going to be attending the university of essex however my grades to get in was ddm and im considering maybe doing adjustment, but im scared of not getting halls if i do that ect does anyone have any info on adjustment if its worth it, or if essex is infact what i should stick with. i also heard once that if you stick with essex and exceed the grades requirements you were given a bursury of some kind is this true?
cheers :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by qwertyqwertyqwer
I already know my grades as i done a btec and my teacher was able to let me know early, i recieved three distiction *, i am going to be attending the university of essex however my grades to get in was ddm and im considering maybe doing adjustment, but im scared of not getting halls if i do that ect does anyone have any info on adjustment if its worth it, or if essex is infact what i should stick with. i also heard once that if you stick with essex and exceed the grades requirements you were given a bursury of some kind is this true?
cheers :smile:

Hi! I'm just about to go into my 2nd year the University studying Drama. I have personally loved my first year at Essex! The atmosphere at the University is electric, the lectures are really engaging and interesting and there is a range of facilities on campus for everything that you'll ever need!

There is an academic excellence scholarship available for new students who get AAB or equivalent at A level. If your eligible you could get £2,000. Have a look at the link for more information!
http://www.essex.ac.uk/studentfinance/ug/scholarships_and_bursaries.aspx

Hope that has answered all your questions! If you have any more just give me a message :smile: ^Perry
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending