Turn on thread page Beta

Yahoo! Briefcase for Past Paper(s)! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I thought it would be usefull to create a yahoo brief case as for us all to upload there past papers, there is a space of 30 MB! thats a good size i reckon, so i would like to share the username and password for this account, i hope you will all contribute....

User: gce_past_papers

Password: alevel

P.s. if you could, try to compress what you upload as to conserve space, and try to create folders to match what you add! thnks !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Hi all, I thought it would be usefull to create a yahoo brief case as for us all to upload there past papers, there is a space of 30 MB! thats a good size i reckon, so i would like to share the username and password for this account, i hope you will all contribute....

P.s. if you could, try to compress what you upload as to conserve space, and try to create folders to match what you add! thnks !
    hey im a little confused in what ur trying to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    hey im a little confused in what ur trying to do
    The yahoo biefcase is like a small hard drive on the www that allows you to upload files on to the web for free.... it has a capacity of 30 MB, so i created an account, and shared the password and username, so everyone can go in there and upload what ever past papers they have and take what they need from other users! It would be like a Past paper society!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    The yahoo biefcase is like a small hard drive on the www that allows you to upload files on to the web for free.... it has a capacity of 30 MB, so i created an account, and shared the password and username, so everyone can go in there and upload what ever past papers they have and take what they need from other users! It would be like a Past paper society!
    But it can only keep files up to 30MB, which is far less than enough to hold all past papers

ReputationRep:
    i dont think people will cos they cant be bothered

ReputationRep:
    where do you access it?

ReputationRep:
    it has just come up with a thing that says verify email address and what i assume to be your email address ([email protected]). what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keisiuho)
    But it can only keep files up to 30MB, which is far less than enough to hold all past papers
    You can always make more accounts cant you, besides, if the files are compressed it will holkd a decent amount!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakegreen)
    i dont think people will cos they cant be bothered
    Why not, if they need the past papers, they SHould be able to have the time to DL them, what, does everyone what everything spoon fed to them??? Besdies its simple enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    it has just come up with a thing that says verify email address and what i assume to be your email address ([email protected]). what should i do?
    The user is

gce_past_papers

password: alevel

ReputationRep:
    KOH - You say you're a member of the biology society, but i don't remember you asking to join....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    KOH - You say you're a member of the biology society, but i don't remember you asking to join....

What, do i have to ask! besdies, i never even went ito it! and i cant even see it in the academis section no more! And whats the big deal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    What, do i have to ask! besdies, i never even went ito it! and i cant even see it in the academis section no more! And whats the big deal!
    Why would you need to see it in the achedemic section when you have a link in your sig you can click on and reply to?

Yes, you generally to ask to be in societies, and your welcome to be in the biology one (if you don't ask - how am I meant to know who to put on the members list?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Why would you need to see it in the achedemic section when you have a link in your sig you can click on and reply to?

Yes, you generally to ask to be in societies, and your welcome to be in the biology one (if you don't ask - how am I meant to know who to put on the members list?)
    well im sorry then, im new to this Forum things and didnt know!

May i plz become a member?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    well im sorry then, im new to this Forum things and didnt know!

May i plz become a member?
    Yes, I'll add you to the list

ReputationRep:
    I activated it now, try it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)

How do I access this? I have just tried to open it in yahoo mail and it asked me to reverify my details, first name, last name etc. I guess I'm doing something stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)

Check out:

http://www.ajimal.com/download/alevel/main.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyG)
    How do I access this? I have just tried to open it in yahoo mail and it asked me to reverify my details, first name, last name etc. I guess I'm doing something stupid!

HERE!!

Pass: alevel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Check out:

http://www.ajimal.com/download/alevel/main.htm

how is this relevant?

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.