The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
is ne1 else having trouble downloading the markscheme for the chemistry past papers from the yahoo briefcase?
Reply 41
I'd really Appreciate it if someone can post the following things:

Jan 2004 MS for Chemistry
Jun2003 AS Papers for Chemistry

Jun 2003 Unit 1 Physics
Jun 2003 Marking scheme Physics

Thanks

Saif
Reply 42
PaX
I'd really Appreciate it if someone can post the following things:

Jan 2004 MS for Chemistry
Jun2003 AS Papers for Chemistry

Jun 2003 Unit 1 Physics
Jun 2003 Marking scheme Physics

Thanks

Saif

im working on the chem ones!
Reply 43
KOH
Hi all, I thought it would be usefull to create a yahoo brief case as for us all to upload there past papers, there is a space of 30 MB! thats a good size i reckon, so i would like to share the username and password for this account, i hope you will all contribute....

User: gce_past_papers

Password: alevel

P.s. if you could, try to compress what you upload as to conserve space, and try to create folders to match what you add! thnks !

It is good in theory. We'll see how it works in practice.
Reply 44
samdavyson
It is good in theory. We'll see how it works in practice.

I hope it does! :smile:
Reply 45
RDoh
http://www.rdoh.com/exams/

Username: exams
Password: ukl

Ok guys I have uploaded some maths papers here... so check it out... :biggrin:
I added all the solomons press for S2, S3, P3, P4, D1 and D2 (edexcel) and a couple of past papers... I recommend the P3 ones especially as there over 10 of them!!! I find them much better than the past papers because they are all with proper marks schemes and are slightly harder which is good for preparation...
Reply 46
S1M
Ok guys I have uploaded some maths papers here... so check it out... :biggrin:
I added all the solomons press for S2, S3, P3, P4, D1 and D2 (edexcel) and a couple of past papers... I recommend the P3 ones especially as there over 10 of them!!! I find them much better than the past papers because they are all with proper marks schemes and are slightly harder which is good for preparation...

Do the Solomons have the similar syllabus to Edexcel in each of the pure units?
Reply 47
keisiuho

The solomons are made to the edexcel specification... so yes
Ne chance of getting the P2 solomon press papers up. They are really are beneficial.
Reply 49
keisiuho

Hey keisiuho, i hear you have solutions for physics papers on salters horners, which i would give my right arm for. do you have msn messenger? if so any chance u could send me them? I would be eternally in your debt :biggrin:
Reply 50
sideshowbob
Ne chance of getting the P2 solomon press papers up. They are really are beneficial.

Sorry; I had already done P2 when I got all these solomon papers and my source has since closed so... so not p2 solomons papers :frown: ironically i am redoing p2 (got 84/100 1st time) so I would have needed them anyway... i should have got all of them when they were available :frown:
Reply 51
Leeroy
Hey keisiuho, i hear you have solutions for physics papers on salters horners, which i would give my right arm for. do you have msn messenger? if so any chance u could send me them? I would be eternally in your debt :biggrin:

I have uploaded all
Follow this link

username: exams
password: ukl
Reply 52
keisiuho
I have uploaded all
Follow this link

dude man did u steal all that off sc? u know wt im talking about.
Reply 53
keisiuho
I have uploaded all
Follow this link

thanks! :cool:
Reply 54
z!D4N
dude man did u steal all that off sc? u know wt im talking about.

What is sc?
Reply 55
Hey can u get your hands on any design communication papers?

(graphics)

Latest

Trending

Trending