which university can better to get work placement or intership after graduate

Watch
tr_dark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi eveyone
I have got admissions from following universities. I do not know which university can better to get work placement or intership after graduate. If you have knowledge about them or other universities which I can apply for admission, please give me advice. Thank you

University of Nottingham ---Sustainable Energy Engineering MSc

University of Strathclyde -----Renewable Energy Systems & The Environment
Smack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tr_dark)
Hi eveyone
I have got admissions from following universities. I do not know which university can better to get work placement or intership after graduate. If you have knowledge about them or other universities which I can apply for admission, please give me advice. Thank you

University of Nottingham ---Sustainable Energy Engineering MSc

University of Strathclyde -----Renewable Energy Systems & The Environment
It's you that gets a placement/internship/job upon graduate, not your university.
tr_dark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Smack)
It's you that gets a placement/internship/job upon graduate, not your university.
thank you for your reply,
You are definitely right. What I want to know is which university can offer better opportunities which can be links with companies ,projects...etc.? If I start to study in any master's program, I want to get involved projects connected with companies or universities.I believe that this will help to get an intership or a work placement.
Smack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tr_dark)
thank you for your reply,
You are definitely right. What I want to know is which university can offer better opportunities which can be links with companies ,projects...etc.? If I start to study in any master's program, I want to get involved projects connected with companies or universities.I believe that this will help to get an intership or a work placement.
Okay, I'm not really sure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads