The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

I was in the swimming pool and i pissed there and a trail followed me i was so embarrased
Wbu? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

When I said bend over to someone and pretended I said come to Dover. :colondollar:
Original post by william walker
When I said bend over to someone and pretended I said come to Dover. :colondollar:

Tut tut
Was her butt nice though?
Oh god, the memories. Probably walking into a dorm at the wrong time.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Tut tut
Was her butt nice though?

I said it to another boy in my year at school. :colondollar:
Original post by william walker
I said it to another boy in my year at school. :colondollar:

Abort mission
I was wearing a knee length skirt when I went out once. I didn't realise how windy it was and had to constantly stop my skirt from flying up in an awkward Marilyn Monroe-esque style. I had the weirdest looks from people lol. It was very embarrassing :colondollar:
Reply 7
Back in secondary, I asked someone how big their deck was [yu-gi-oh cards were popular at the time]. Needless to say everyone misheard.
Original post by Pulse.
Back in secondary, I asked someone how big their deck was [yu-gi-oh cards were popular at the time]. Needless to say everyone misheard.

:rofl:
Was playing badminton in my skl uniform(v.stupid) and the buttons around the breast area came undone. Then my crush walks by, and stares for a while before informing me of this issue(v.reasuring)
Eating lunch with my dad and private tutor and then stupidly dropping my plate, ending up with half a grilled chicken resting across my feet.
Life has been a big embarrassing blur from birth to the present day really
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I was in the swimming pool and i pissed there and a trail followed me i was so embarrased
Wbu? :biggrin:

people like you are why i fear public pools
Reply 13
Too embarrassing to share hahaha
Reply 14
I was getting change for pe and we were waiting for the coach to tell us that we could go to the field, and I noticed that for the entire wait my dick was hanging out of my shorts and everyone could see it, kinda put a damper on the day tbh 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thinking there was a chair but there wasn't one :colonhash:
My school bag got squashed by a bus.
Original post by ollierc
I was getting change for pe and we were waiting for the coach to tell us that we could go to the field, and I noticed that for the entire wait my dick was hanging out of my shorts and everyone could see it, kinda put a damper on the day tbh 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Did you not feel a breeze
Original post by bottled
people like you are why i fear public pools

:colonhash:
Reply 19
Waked around school for an hour and a half with two shirt buttons popped open and nobody told me except a male teacher

Quick Reply

Latest