The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

do guys always want to kiss girls?
Do guys ever like think about their friends that are girls LIKE how much they miss them ?
Original post by Anonymous
lol why would I remain friends with her? F#k no. We already have enough friends don't need more.

The whole point is the guy wants more than friendship so if you reject the guy then he doesn't have any reason to stay and if he does stay in the hope that you will one day change your mind he's 100% a cuck.

But say we were already friends before that for years and these were new feelings?
Original post by whosjeda
Do guys ever like think about their friends that are girls LIKE how much they miss them ?

That's a lot of like but if you mean do guys ever think about how much girls miss them then the chances are the guy has no idea as we usually don't so hint at it or just say it (:
Original post by eelpie
do guys always want to kiss girls?

Pretty much if they are straight. I mean if you randomly kiss a guy in public they may react differently in shock but yeah, if they are attracted too them they will want to kiss, if they are single or a plum in a rekationship
(edited 6 years ago)
do you care if a girl is smart in school or nah
Once your in a committed relationship, do you ever think about being with any gorgeous girl you come across? Do you have any thoughts about it or is it just loyal AF?
Original post by gurlll

I would prefer it if they were very smart.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Salma26
Once your in a committed relationship, do you ever think about being with any gorgeous girl you come across? Do you have any thoughts about it or is it just loyal AF?

everyone thinks that, you're either a liar or asexual if you dont.
Original post by Ishan_2000
I think that it's fine for girls to wear makeup, but not too much. They're allowed to put on some makeup to look better, or take care of their skin, but when it hurts them, or they don't like it, then there is no reason to put it on.
They need to feel comfortable and fairly natural when wearing makeup. I think it's better the more natural a girl looks with makeup on.

That’s the thing, most of my friends that are guys say that they prefer the natural look but I get absolutely baffled because it has always been the case that pretty much every boy I know initially goes for the ones that are COVERED in makeup. It’s not even like I’m assuming this because of a one time observation, it has happened on several occurrences. Also it’s not just one type of boy..a lot of different boy I know and even the ones i don’t know just give off this impression.
what do you think about girls with acne or scars and stuff
what do you think of tomboys?
black or white girls?
Original post by Chichaldo
So you want to go get to know him better for no particular purpose? O.o
He might expect anticipate more if you invest in knowing more about one another

Yeah I mean, I don't exactly have to date him. Don't really know him that much. I wanna get to know him better as a Friend I guess. I just never know what to say🤷🏻*♀️
I read somewhere that women look for empathy and compassion in a man, but men don't look for that in a woman. Is that true? Does it not bother you if a woman doesn't seem empathetic to other people?
Original post by gurlll

It's not really about education for me, education and intelligence (or IQ) are completely different things imo. Education doesn't make someone witty. The thing which stands out for me personally is someone with good morals and someone who respects others.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gurlll

Depends on your age, before sixth form then not really. Personally I prefer a smarter girl but I'm smartish myself, wouldn't limit myself to only smart girls however. More important if they have a drive / aspiration in life, if they are not bright because they don't care, it would be a turn off.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I mean, I don't exactly have to date him. Don't really know him that much. I wanna get to know him better as a Friend I guess. I just never know what to say🤷🏻*♀️

If you know an interest of his or something he is passionate about then hopefully asking about that will trigger him to talk quite openly about it.
do you know what a large labia is/ and would you date a girl who had one?
If your interested in a girl are you sometimes too shy or would you just move to her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending