Then you should leave
ivybridge
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JustThatCuteGuy)
Then you should leave
Public forum and you asked. They're both rubbish. Team Lana Del Rey.
JustThatCuteGuy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by ivybridge)
Public forum and you asked. They're both rubbish. Team Lana Del Rey.
But you mentioned something irrelevant so I don't want that on the forum and do you even know what's going on between them
ivybridge
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
But you mentioned something irrelevant so I don't want that on the forum and do you even know what's going on between them
Not too fussed about what you want really and daying neither isn't irrelevant paha.
JustThatCuteGuy
Rep:
?
It is irrelevant if I asked team drake or meek mill there was no neither option and if your opinion was neither why didn't you just not comment and btw lana del ray is wack
ivybridge
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It is irrelevant if I asked team drake or meek mill there was no neither option and if your opinion was neither why didn't you just not comment and btw lana del ray is wack
Because it is a public forum and it isn't up to you what people can and cannot say. Please find a proper adjective - what even is "wack".

Lana Del Rey is an impeccable artist.
JustThatCuteGuy
Rep:
?
You clearly know what wack is if you replied to what I said
ivybridge
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You clearly know what wack is if you replied to what I said
That's logical
JustThatCuteGuy
Rep:
?
I stated that she is a rubbish artist and you replied saying she is a artist of high standards which would imply you know what wack is.
ivybridge
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I stated that she is a rubbish artist and you replied saying she is a artist of high standards which would imply you know what wack is.
I don't know how you worked that out. It's just obvious you are being negative about her.
JustThatCuteGuy
Rep:
?
It's simple to work out and it's obvious you are being negative about drake and meek mill
ivybridge
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's simple to work out and it's obvious you are being negative about drake and meek mill
Of course it is because I am, clearly.
JustThatCuteGuy
Rep:
?
So am I abou lana del ray so what's your point
ivybridge
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So am I abou lana del ray so what's your point
What's yours? You're making a tonne of pointless statements. How did we even get to this?

It is Lana Del REY not Ray. She's a much better artist than both of those rap rejects combined.
JustThatCuteGuy
Rep:
?
I don't care about her name tbh and if she's a better artist than these two artists why have they should more albums than her etc and please tell me how they are rap rejects?
yelllowribbon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol someone explain why this whole thing started in the first place please
ivybridge
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't care about her name tbh and if she's a better artist than these two artists why have they should more albums than her etc and please tell me how they are rap rejects?
They have been in the industry much longer than Lana Del Rey and also, the number of albums sold and so on does not prove the quality of an artist, just the number of followers. People like Justin Bieber who couldn't sing to save his life when he produced My Worlds, had a tonne of followers.

Moreoever, Lana Del Rey won some pretty prestigious awards in her first year of production and she also sold out her concerts within hours of placing the tickets on sale. She's new to the industry and has already become the Queen of Alternative.

These rappers talk about complete rubbish in their tracks - nothing of value at all. They're a waste.
JustThatCuteGuy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ivybridge)
They have been in the industry much longer than Lana Del Rey and also, the number of albums sold and so on does not prove the quality of an artist, just the number of followers. People like Justin Bieber who couldn't sing to save his life when he produced My Worlds, had a tonne of followers.

Moreoever, Lana Del Rey won some pretty prestigious awards in her first year of production and she also sold out her concerts within hours of placing the tickets on sale. She's new to the industry and has already become the Queen of Alternative.

These rappers talk about complete rubbish in their tracks - nothing of value at all. They're a waste.
Yeah maybe they have been in the industry longer because of there talent did you think of that? Drake and meek mill have accomplished more than her.
But I still want to know how are they rap rejects?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (136)
42.37%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (37)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (68)
21.18%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.59%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed