The Student Room Group

Boys, what do you want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Banana00
Really? To me, this is not sexist at all; just a comment that perhaps wasn't the most helpful thing to say.

The trouble is that nowadays the word "Sexist!!!" is thrown at so many things that the things that are actually sexist (towards either women or men) are not viewed so seriously in comparison. A similar phenomenon occurs with the word "Racist!!!"

Whilst I understand now that that the comment was not necessarily sexist or motivated by a prejudice, I did feel it was something of a generalisation. That being said, I accept that "sexist" was perhaps not the correct word to use, and regret any offence caused by my misinterpretation of the comment.
Why do girls love putting on make-up? Why do girls always hang around inside the toilets? Why do the majority carry the same type of bag style?
Ignore the guy above me because I have some legitimate concerns here. My girlfriend will maybe go down on me for about a minute before coming back up but will say that its because her jaw begins to ache. Now, I get some tongue trauma of my own but will continue, so what I want to know is - Does it actually ache or is she being lazy?
Original post by Lydia2213
Whilst I understand now that that the comment was not necessarily sexist or motivated by a prejudice, I did feel it was something of a generalisation. That being said, I accept that "sexist" was perhaps not the correct word to use, and regret any offence caused by my misinterpretation of the comment.

I appreciate your response and am grateful that you have revised your thinking. Thank you for your apology; I for one did not take any offence but it was thoughtful of you all the same.

I must apologise to you for not being overly clear in my post; I did not intend to present my thoughts as though it was a personal attack at you, I was merely trying to express a general frustration. I hope that it didn't seem that I was targeting you in particular.

I hope you have a great day!
Banana :h::h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lime-man
Ignore the guy above me because I have some legitimate concerns here. My girlfriend will maybe go down on me for about a minute before coming back up but will say that its because her jaw begins to ache. Now, I get some tongue trauma of my own but will continue, so what I want to know is - Does it actually ache or is she being lazy?

ermmm, for me persoanlly, my jaw does get sore, but i just carry untill he's done- but it does really depend how long you take and (no offence) if she's doing it right?
After a min? nah it's more like after about 5-6mins for me it starts getting sore......

she might just be being lazy- but then again it does depend :yep: some girls just don't like going down on their guys
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hunter360
Why do girls love putting on make-up? Why do girls always hang around inside the toilets? Why do the majority carry the same type of bag style?

1) wore makeup once in my whole 16 years of living and that was for a wedding. and its an art, not a personal checklist for mail attention
2) again never done that before- but that could be because i have no friends but i presume it is because they want to talk in private?
3) i carry a 3 year old eastpack not a 1 week old prada handbag
Original post by Lime-man

i had to read this 5 times to understand what you were on about...

well she could have a low pain tolerance where it does feel sore. never done what you're on about but if i was using my muscles etc for a while and it started to hurt i would probably stop just because if feels uncomfortable.

if she was lazy then i guess she wouldnt go down to begin with
Spit or swallow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 788
Original post by RossB1702
Spit or swallow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a guy and I always spit out when brushing my teeth. I think this is the same for most people, including girls. :ahee:
Original post by UWS
I'm a guy and I always spit out when brushing my teeth. I think this is the same for most people, including girls. :ahee:

I spit out when brushing my teeth as well. but when it comes to other substances it mostly goes over my face so neither.
Ladies would you say when you're on a significantly long snapstreak with someone it suggests an interest?
Original post by angelfox
Ladies would you say when you're on a significantly long snapstreak with someone it suggests an interest?

bump
Original post by toonervoustotalk
What happens during a period?:giggle:

revise on biology menstrual cycle x
Original post by Eux
Who would you rather start the conversations on social media & why?

the guy, but it depends on the situation and the person tbh
are unsolicited dic pics not the least bit interesting? Being Gay I find it hard to believe the first reaction for girls is disgust rather than 'oooooo yeaaaaaaa'
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Why don't girls try harder with their personal hygiene?

Same reasons as boys I guess. I always found other girls have better personal hygiene than boys, but those who dont generally have skin which produces lots of oil, or are so busy they don't have time to do as much as they would like.
Original post by bulshitsocialsci
are unsolicited dic pics not the least bit interesting? Being Gay I find it hard to believe the first reaction for girls is disgust rather than 'oooooo yeaaaaaaa'

Nope, not in the least. I for one find it comparable with being flashed. Probably doesn't help that I'm not attracted to boys, but as a gay guy, would you like random pictures of vaginas and tits popping up?
Original post by liquity
As a counter thread to the one about boys, just if anyone is interested :banana:

Pineapple on Pizza?
Original post by Hunter360

1. I personally don't, it feels weird, but it gives lots of girls more confidence in their appearance, since most, if not all of us go though confidence crashes. Also, the social image of boys teasing 'ugly' girls, or fake asking them out then laughing plays on lots of insecurities. If you start wearing make-up for most of the day, then it damages your skin, giving you spots etc, so you need to apply more, into a vicious circle.

2. Incase there is a troll! Also we can hide from boys to gossip about them :tongue: (jk)

3. Means you fit in, also the shops usually only sell the single popular style, so if your bag breaks, you can only get a popular style bag
Original post by ChemistryIsBest
Females: have you ever touched another females boobs as a joke (not sexual), if so, why?

I go to a girls school, we're all pretty open about our bodies, so it isnt a big deal if you catch a bit of breast when ur giving someone a hug from behind. Also when we were all trying on bras over our tops for breast cancer awareness day.
I think seeing breasts as sexual is mostly a boy thing, in terms of characterisation they are secondary sexual organs, so in the same category as body / facial hair

Quick Reply

Latest