The Student Room Group

Boys, what do you want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fleming1928
Because they're hoping for Christian Grey

Exactly :wink:
Original post by BlindingLight
Why can't any of you make a wicked keema naan? :frown:

1)because I'm vegetarian
2)I can't even make pasta properly
3)Because you have an odd love affair with it, leaving you alone in a room with it leads to me to believe it may end up in places keema naan shouldn't be in :redface:
Original post by scriberg
why are girls ew

Looool
Reply 83
Original post by liquity
Well I know I'm stubborn because I want to do something the way I want to do it :')

Even if you know you are in the wrong and the other person is right and that you should listen to them? :colonhash:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
1)because I'm vegetarian
3)Because you have an odd love affair with it, leaving you alone in a room with it leads to me to believe it may end up in places keema naan shouldn't be in :redface:

Being veggie is no excuse. My mum cooks meat for all of us and she won't even touch it with her own hands. She always gets us to handle it and cooks it for us. :colonhash:

Time for you to learn.
(edited 8 years ago)
1)because I'm vegetarian

Disgrace..

I'll make you a wicked ramen.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
All the responses on periods in this thread makes me imagine that when you girls wake up in the morning, the bed is dripping and the walls are splattered with blood smears and hand prints.

200w_d-2.gif

That's exactly how it is!
Original post by TheBBQ
Even if you know you are in the wrong and the other person is right and that you should listen to them? :colonhash:
Being veggie is no excuse. My mum cooks meat for all of us and she won't even touch it with her own hands. She always gets us to handle it and cooks it for us. :colonhash:
Time for you to learn.

I don't have to learn if I don't want too! :colonhash:
Reply 87
Original post by TheBBQ
Time for you to learn.

Yeah because I feel stupid having to admit that I was wrong in the first place, I like being right just like everyone else :P
Reply 88
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
200w_d-2.gif
That's exactly how it is!

Can confirm this was actually me when I woke up this morning
All the responses on periods in this thread makes me imagine that when you girls wake up in the morning, the bed is dripping and the walls are splattered with blood smears and hand prints.

I'm a bloke
Reply 90
I don't have to learn if I don't want too! :colonhash:

I'm just saying this for your own benefit when you're trying to get a man, we love food. :love:

Original post by liquity
Yeah because I feel stupid having to admit that I was wrong in the first place, I like being right just like everyone else :P

What if you were proved wrong in the end? Would you learn your lesson or would you continue being stubborn? :tongue:

Honestly the bed, on more than one occasion, has been dripping. Yes I publicly admit that, whoOOooOOoo I'm a woman! :biggrin:
Reply 92
Original post by TheBBQ
I'm just saying this for your own benefit when you're trying to get a man, we love food. :love:
What if you were proved wrong in the end? Would you learn your lesson or would you continue being stubborn? :tongue:

I would learn my lesson but not let the person know that I had
They must not win :wink:
Original post by TheBBQ

I can make some wonderful steamed vegetables :colondollar:

Don't worry, I'll learn, I want my husband all cuddly and chubby awwhhh :flutter:

Spoiler

Honestly the bed, on more than one occasion, has been dripping. Yes I publicly admit that, whoOOooOOoo I'm a woman! :biggrin:

Are you sure you didnt just have a wet dream :tongue:
1) How do you to that thing, after having a shower, where you put your hair in a towel tower?

2) Would you prefer to be a guy (who has to shave his face reguarly) or be a girl (or may have to shave more area per say but not as often and can also wax)?

3) Have you ever flaunted your female status and got preferential treatement that a male would not?

4) I consider push up bras to be an act of fraud. Make up can also be used for such purposes. However, are there any things guys do to enhance their appeal artificially that you are weary of?

5) I find it gross how some girls go days at a time without washing their hair. Do you not?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Are you sure you didnt just have a wet dream :tongue:

That's what we all hope for at first, then you look down.....then your face looks like this

Spoiler

Why do women shave off or trim their eyebrows? :s-smilie:
Reply 98
Original post by liquity
I would learn my lesson but not let the person know that I had
They must not win :wink:

This is why we can't have nice things. :colonhash:

I can make some wonderful steamed vegetables :colondollar:
Don't worry, I'll learn, I want my husband all cuddly and chubby awwhhh :flutter:

Spoiler

The way to the heart is through the stomach :tongue:

I'm not saying you should do it all, but many of us would like the girl to cook! I can handle meat like a real man :giggle:
Original post by TheBBQ

The way to the heart is through the stomach :tongue:
I'm not saying you should do it all, but many of us would like the girl to cook! I can handle meat like a real man :giggle:

Vice versa, seeing a man in the kitchen is hawt, I'm sure most ladies will agree :colondollar:

But yes I want to learn how to cook amazing food of course, who doesn't? :biggrin: and as I said before I want to make him chubby:giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest