The Student Room Group

Palestinian Baby burnt to death by Jewish Extremists

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheTruthTeller
Disgusting. Especially how a lion is getting more coverage than a baby burnt to death

Disgusting. Especially how a baby burnt do death is getting more coverage than millions of babies starving to death.
And? There are much more muslims in the woels than jews
Original post by SeaPony
How many islamic majority countries are there-50 ? How many jewish countries are there- 1 and that is Israel?
That's unfortunate.
Reply 23
Original post by star80
And? There are much more muslims in the woels than jews

So why should not jews just have 1 country where Judaism is their religion?.... Just 1 country.
Religion of peace at it again.
Reply 25
Original post by Cadherin
Amazing to see how this is front of the left-wing press (if it were a Palestinian attack, it would barely feature) - let's not forget that this was a vengeance attack also - what do the Palestinians expect if they attempt to siege Israeli border settlements?

If the attack were the other way around, it would barely be mentioned, as they are so frequent. Of course I condemn any such attacks by either Party, but imagine if it were the other way round? The condemnation would be minute.

Palestinians are allowed to live in the west bank what on earth are you on about ? They were living their legally ?

Also if it were the other way round Israel would have announced another war with air strikes etc.
Reply 26
cruel world
pathetic that the mainstream media have not covered this as much as they should
Reply 27
Original post by wwelol
cruel world
pathetic that the mainstream media have not covered this as much as they should

Russian Tv was the only news channel doing a coverage on it.
Reply 28
Original post by goobypls
Russian Tv was the only news channel doing a coverage on it.

RT will report on that for days now, every time a muslim child gets a cut it is the top news story.
Original post by Juichiro
Disgusting. Especially how a baby burnt do death is getting more coverage than millions of babies starving to death.

Millions of babies starving to death isn't current affairs; it is ongoing and never-ending whereas the baby burnt to death is so show some respect!
Original post by ellie0497
Millions of babies starving to death isn't current affairs; it is ongoing and never-ending whereas the baby burnt to death is so show some respect!

It is current affairs. Keyword is "current". Are you implying that the death of millions of babies is irrelevant or unimportant? I showed no disrespect. I just gave the poster some perspective. As I have just done to you.
It is current affairs. Keyword is "current". Are you implying that the death of millions of babies is irrelevant or unimportant? I showed no disrespect. I just gave the poster some perspective. As I have just done to you.

It's not irrelevant but it will occur regardless an it has been that way throughout history. Maybe you should pay more consideration to things which happened most recently hence there's a reason why starvation isn't always headline news.
Original post by goobypls
Also if it were the other way round Israel would have announced another war with air strikes etc.

Hamas have already announced that all Israeli citizens are now "legitimate targets" and there are reports that there have already been revenge attacks. There's no excuse for anyone to be committing terrorist attacks, at least the Israeli government came out and condemned the attack.
Reply 33

The difference why this is in the news because someone physically went out of their way just to burn a baby whereas starvation has been due to economic and social conditions.
That's cruel and callous...and I don't expect the Israeli gov to do much about it...

Would rate but can't.
Original post by Law-Hopeful

Unfortunately each religion has it's extremists. That being said, the Israeli-Palestine conflict can hardly be considered to be a religious conflict at this stage, it's simply Israelis vs Arabs, or if you want to be correct - Israelis oppressing the Arabs...
Original post by Law-Hopeful

Judaism?
Original post by SeaPony
So why should not jews just have 1 country where Judaism is their religion?.... Just 1 country.

? They do they have Israel however they are taking over somethinf whoch does not belong ro them
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Judaism?

Two high profile events of Jewish terrorism in the last two days, so, yes, I was pertaining to Judaism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending