The Student Room Group

Missed opportunity?

I think I missed a glorious opportunity to get a really great girl.

I was at a club last week and I was dancing around with my mates and this girl and her friends passed in front of us. As she past she looked sideaways at me and I saw her smile.

They moved over to my right and were dancing too. I could see her looking up at me at least 5-6 times. Her friends were moving close to us, and I kind of froze up :/

I moved closer to her got to dance with her ... we were really close together and dancing together. She even looked up a lot into my eyes with her head back - I'm 6''5, and starting touching my chest and forearm. We were dancing to some awesome slow-ish hiphop.

She was truly stunning.

Anyway, the way it all screwed up is because my mate was cock blocking me ... he was telling me to go with him to the bar ... the girl got annoyed I guess and went off ... I haven't seen her since!
:frown: might as well prepare to get "died a virgin" engraved on your gravestone now :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:frown: might as well prepare to get "died a virgin" engraved on your gravestone now :frown:

Lol nah, I know there'll be other girls around ... but daaaaamn she could have been special.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol nah, I know there'll be other girls around ... but daaaaamn she could have been special.

You win some, you lose some I guess. why would your friend do that ffs man :lol: :slap:
Reply 4
You win some, you lose some I guess. why would your friend do that ffs man :lol: :slap:

No idea lol

I was 1000% in there and he kept tugging at me to go with him and she got bored/annoyed/whatever and went off with her friends. I did try looking for her in hopes she realised my friend was being an ass ... but I didn't find her :/

There was a lot of chemistry between us.

I did that hit bump into her ... I heard girls will reciprocate if they're at least interested, and it's quite flirty ... she did and that's when she came over to me to dance together.

I was at a club last week and I was dancing around with my mates and this girl and her friends passed in front of us. As she past she looked sideaways at me and I saw her smile.

They moved over to my right and were dancing too. I could see her looking up at me at least 5-6 times. Her friends were moving close to us, and I kind of froze up :/

I moved closer to her got to dance with her ... we were really close together and dancing together. She even looked up a lot into my eyes with her head back - I'm 6''5, and starting touching my chest and forearm. We were dancing to some awesome slow-ish hiphop.

She was truly stunning.

Anyway, the way it all screwed up is because my mate was cock blocking me ... he was telling me to go with him to the bar ... the girl got annoyed I guess and went off ... I haven't seen her since!

You missed a glorious opportunity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by The_Blade
You missed a glorious opportunity

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I feel horrible about it :frown: But hey ... you win some, you lose some!
Reply 7

This ^

Just give up hope on everything OP.
Reply 8

She was truly stunning.

Are you hoping you are going to get reunited on TSR by any chance?
Reply 9
Original post by liquity
Are you hoping you are going to get reunited on TSR by any chance?

Lol if it happened that would be great, but it's very unlikely.
Lol if it happened that would be great, but it's very unlikely.

Then may I ask what the point of sharing this thrilling story with the world was :wink:
Original post by liquity
Then may I ask what the point of sharing this thrilling story with the world was :wink:

It was rant really.
Should have just ignored your mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending