I need new makeup!!

Watch
missaxo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I'm going on a massive makeup shopping spree soon, what are some of your fav products? really wanna try some new things as I'm tired of using the same products every day

Also, could anyone recommend a really good skincare product? i suffer from Keratosis Pilaris (aka chicken skin) so my skin is quite bumpy and dry. I use an almond oil extract face cream and it's really good but it's running out and I can't find it ANYWHERE :bawling: so I'm in need of a new one thank you all
lovali
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Illamasqua primer & sealing gel as well as MAC studio fix foundation are my must have items. Also loving the benefit brow kit as it's the only one that does seem to have an orange tone that I've tried.

Posted from TSR Mobile
rhiifuu
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not sure about skincare product since I'm still searching for the perfect one. But, the body shop tea tree products for your skin are supposed to be really good.

My favourite products;
Mac studio fix fluid foundation - amazing, covers everything. However, not recommended for dry skin but I still use it. Just be sure to prep your skin well before hand.
Mac lip liner in soar
Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy and the highlighter in soft and gentle
L'Oreal telescopic mascara
Ardell false lashes in demi wispies or wispies

Don't waste your money on mac mascara's, I'm always left with Panda eyes after the rain -.-
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How about none at all? (Especially if you're into fitness)
missaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by rhiifuu)
I'm not sure about skincare product since I'm still searching for the perfect one. But, the body shop tea tree products for your skin are supposed to be really good.

My favourite products;
Mac studio fix fluid foundation - amazing, covers everything. However, not recommended for dry skin but I still use it. Just be sure to prep your skin well before hand.
Mac lip liner in soar
Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy and the highlighter in soft and gentle
L'Oreal telescopic mascara
Ardell false lashes in demi wispies or wispies

Don't waste your money on mac mascara's, I'm always left with Panda eyes after the rain -.-
omg I've been looking for that for AGES! Whenever I try to buy it online it's always out of stock :cry: but thank you yeah i hate mac mascara too haha
missaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn_o1)
How about none at all? (Especially if you're into fitness)
I don't really like how I look without makeup
rhiifuu
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by missaxo)
omg I've been looking for that for AGES! Whenever I try to buy it online it's always out of stock :cry: but thank you yeah i hate mac mascara too haha
Honestly, you NEED to get your hands on it. I was so surprised to go to the store and they actually had it in stock! I'm going to try the NARS concealer in Chantilly (I don't know its full name). It's supposed to be amazing and is the current rave too.
em211997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should use raw coconut oil to moisturise your skin. It works wonders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"I need new makeup!!".
No you don't; you're a beauty!

Please note,
This was an attempt to boost your confidence and make your feel lovely inside. You do not have to send me any naked selfies if you do not want to.
missaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Davalla)
No you don't; you're a beauty!

Please note,
This was an attempt to boost your confidence and make your feel lovely inside. You do not have to send me any naked selfies if you do not want to.
:giggle::giggle::giggle: thank you
missaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by em211997)
You should use raw coconut oil to moisturise your skin. It works wonders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where do you get your coconut oil from?
BrokenLife
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So I'm going on a massive makeup shopping spree soon, what are some of your fav products? really wanna try some new things as I'm tired of using the same products every day

Also, could anyone recommend a really good skincare product? i suffer from Keratosis Pilaris (aka chicken skin) so my skin is quite bumpy and dry. I use an almond oil extract face cream and it's really good but it's running out and I can't find it ANYWHERE :bawling: so I'm in need of a new one thank you all

MAC all the way for me tbh! MAC full body and face foundation is very impressive. It gives such a natural look. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you full face coverage. Plus, if you don't have MAC lispticks, girl you're missing big time!

Here are my fav MAC lipsticks:

MAC Diva
MAC Russian Red
MAC Taupe
missaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by BrokenLife)
MAC all the way for me tbh! MAC full body and face foundation is very impressive. It gives such a natural look. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you full face coverage. Plus, if you don't have MAC lispticks, girl you're missing big time!

Here are my fav MAC lipsticks:

MAC Diva
MAC Russian Red
MAC Taupe
Think I'll have to look into mac products, so many good reviews! and omg i adore russian red! just wish i could pull darker colours off like taupe and media
BrokenLife
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Think I'll have to look into mac products, so many good reviews! and omg i adore russian red! just wish i could pull darker colours off like taupe and media
Yes its a must! I mainly have MAC products and girl they are amazing! Russian red is bae 😍 And oh you can certainly look amazing in Diva and Taupe. It'll give you a vamp or barbie look. Trust.
missaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by BrokenLife)
Yes its a must! I mainly have MAC products and girl they are amazing! Russian red is bae 😍 And oh you can certainly look amazing in Diva and Taupe. It'll give you a vamp or barbie look. Trust.
i know right! and thank you! I'll deffo try them out
BrokenLife
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i know right! and thank you! I'll deffo try them out
Haha yepp! And no worries Let me know how you like it 😄
em211997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Where do you get your coconut oil from?
U can get it from Holland and Barrett. Make sure its raw virgin oil so its pure

Posted from TSR Mobile
missaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by em211997)
U can get it from Holland and Barrett. Make sure its raw virgin oil so its pure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you
em211997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you
No problem u can get it on amazon too but I wouldn't advise that.my mum got it online and the jar broke lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
afern
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybelline colossal mascara is incredible if you want to try out a new mascara!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads