The Student Room Group

Any liverpool Accommodation/Housing Available??

Hi, I'm looking to move into Liverpool from Manchester as I am transferring Universities. If there is anybody with a spare room that needs filling I would be happy to take that place, let me know! Thanks.
Hellooo! Are you still looking for accommodation for September?

X1 Lettings & Students can help!! We have a variety of different rooms available at each of our X1 city centre sites. Ranging from double en-suite rooms within shared flats, to self contained luxury studios. Rental prices are inclusive of bills (super fast wi-fi, water, electricity, SKY TV), all rooms are fully furnished to a high specification and all sites are closely located to university campuses.

Which university and campus will you be studying at?Here are some of our fantastic sites:X1 Liverpool One - Brand new for September 2015, X1 L1 is right in the heart of the city centre (Luxury self contained studios from £130 per week).

X1 The Studios @ The Quarter - Also brand new for September 2015, this purpose built student development is situated by Liverpool's stunning waterfront. £120 per week for a standard studio.Also @ The Quarter - X1 The Courtyard (1, 2 or 3 double bedroom apartments from £125 p/w) and X1 Town Houses (stylish purpose built student houses en-suites and double rooms from £115)London Road - X1 The Edge - (new for September 2015, double rooms in shared flats from £124 per week), X1 Arndale House (double en-suite rooms from £125 per week), X1 Borden Court, (double rooms available in shared flats from £98 per week)

If you'd like anymore information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today!
Original post by DanielStanworth
Hi, I'm looking to move into Liverpool from Manchester as I am transferring Universities. If there is anybody with a spare room that needs filling I would be happy to take that place, let me know! Thanks.

Hey DanielStanworth :smile:

Have you managed to sort out your accommodation for Liverpool yet? At Vita Student we have affordable luxury studio apartments that come inclusive with everything you will need during your time in Liverpool. Our prices our £120 a week, if you forward me your email address or get in touch yourself one of our friendly lettings team will help you find your perfect accommodation.
Please give us a call on our accommodation hotline 02030961717 or email us at [email protected]

Have a lovely day and we hope you're excited to come to Liverpool.

Sophie :smile:
http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/
To any students looking for accomadation in Liverpool city centre. I am unable to start my tenancy at Ablett house but however have signed for it. It is £118 pw and 43 week contract, all bills included in the rent. So I am looking for anyone else to take over my agreement, within the next 3 days I will include an extra £100 bonus to the person to take over my tenancy. If you are looking for student accomadation, please contact me first. The process is exactly the same but before you start to fill out the form, please contact me so I can tell Abblet house that you are taking over my agreement.Thanks.
To any students looking for accomadation in Liverpool city centre. I am unable to start my tenancy at Ablett house but however have signed for it. It is £118 pw and 43 week contract, all bills included in the rent. So I am looking for anyone else to take over my agreement, within the next 3 days I will include an extra £100 bonus to the person to take over my tenancy. If you are looking for student accomadation, please contact me first. The process is exactly the same but before you start to fill out the form, please contact me so I can tell Abblet house that you are taking over my agreement.
Hi!
I have a flat that I no longer need in Liberty Atlantic Point on Naylor Street in Liverpool city centre, £120 pw all bills and wifi included. Great location and gated so it's safe. 24/7 security, on site parking, shop and laundrette. Ensuite bathroom and 3/4 double bed. Can answer any and all questions about it as lived there for 2 years now :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1441783133.425412.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1441783141.759340.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1441783147.925667.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi DanielStanworth!
Have you found yourself a place to live now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi,
I you are still looking for a room I have one available at Vita Student Accommodation at £168 p/w.
If you have any questions please call 0161 709 7808 and ask for Iquo-Ime Etok's room information.

Many thanks,

Iquo-Ime Etok.
Deluxe Double bed ensuite at Ablett House (Brand new accomadation) . Ive currently moved out and looking for someone to take over my tenancy ASAP! I have already paid this years rent so it will be free till the next 2 instalments. City centre location, short walk to ALL uni's/ libarys and town. Please please contact me for any other details or The student Housing company - Ablett House (Liverpool) if you are interested.

Hi, i have a spare room available at liberty Atlantic point in Liverpool, i re-booked with the accommodation during the early summer with the hope of returning to Liverpool in the coming September. However, due to unforeseen personal circumstances i will not be returning to university. therefore my landlord has requested that i find a replacement as soon as possible. i have already paid the deposit up front so you will not be required to pay a deposit. The accommodation is a short walk from the city center and university campus and has amazing staff. i'm hoping to fill the place as soon possible. if you have any questions please contact me on 07498258890
Hi I have a spare room in a house full of students if you are interested message me on Facebook Lucy Hemsley
trophystudents.com

Drop us a message! :smile:

Hi DanieI have 1 room to rent in my home in Kensington Liverpool It’s a quiet area with plenty of street parking, so If you have a car, you can typically find parking right in front.* If not, we have local shops nearby and public transportation as well.* The room is furnished with bed, dresser and tv.* Cable tv and wifi included in rent.*Bills are included in rent. *Your cut will be about £95 per week and is available from 1st of July 2018 to 30th of June 2019.*You will have access to the common areas of the home, living room, kitchen and bathroom.* Ideally, I’m looking for someone to stay, smoking is not an issue and we are all students living in the house. If this sounds like it might suit you, contact me.* Thanks Brandon
hey dude, i have just made the decision to not return to uni and i have a room in a house for £95 per week, i could arrange for you to speak to one of the tenants about it if you wish!

good luck with the move
Hi I have a room available for £95pw in a house on the outskirts of Kensington about a 10 minute walk away from University of Liverpool main campus. Double bed and wifi and all other bills included, There's also a dishwasher and washing machine and dryer in the kitchen. Absolutely desperate for a replacement. Thanks!
Hi Everyone!! I've got a STUDIO FLAT £129 p/w . Near Lime street @ the PARAMOUNT (cheaper than listed on the website)44 week contractSTART SEPTEMBER 2018Message me for more details.Need it sold ASAP :smile:
Room: CR-102.
Deposit £350 (Already paid)
£180 P/W. £720 P/M.
10% Discount already on there, another 10 can be taken off if this goes out of my hands ASAP.

Great view onto Victoria street with an opening Window.
If you are interested in moving out for University I would Highly recommend this accommodation.
If you are interested or know anyone who is, just message me!
I have a very spacious room in Lime Court available, only 100m from the train station with a 44 week contract at £80 per week. No deposit and the £200 admin fee has already been paid.

There’s two shared bathrooms between 7 rooms, 5 of the rooms have been taken by friends of mine in their third year and are relatively tidy and easy going.
http://www.tjthomas.co.uk/property_detail.aspx?pid=14

Here is the link to the website so you can check it out, however my room #5 flat 3 is actually the biggest room in the building if I’m not mistaken which isn’t pictured on the website.

If there is anything that I have missed feel free to message me.
Hi Daniel,

I am currently looking for someone requiring accommodation for September as I am unable to return. It is a Classic en-suite in the Liberty Atlantic Point halls of residence. It is very secure accommodation and only a 10 minute walk from the city centre.

Due to the fact that I rebooked early, the room is available at a discounted price of £96 instead of £125.

Please let me know via email if you are interested! Thanks,
Hi. In my building there is lots of great ensuite and studio rooms available for 2021/22 academic year. It's right in Liverpool city centre so great location for all unis and has gym, 24hr reception and study spaces and games room plus more. They're doing £200 cashback at the moment just for booking so if you're interested just reply to this and let me know! Thanks.

Quick Reply