Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone have last years Geog GCSE Specification A Paper??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has this please could you tell me as it would be really very useful. If anyone did this exam last year and can remember the topics that came up, please tell me...Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i did this exam and it was pips well thats coming from some1 who got an A* and is doing AS geo this year but it was too long ago to remember sorry m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meawinner)
    Yeah i did this exam and it was pips well thats coming from some1 who got an A* and is doing AS geo this year but it was too long ago to remember sorry m8.

Oh, okay thanks anways. I have my exam on monday, thats why, but never mind.

ReputationRep:
    What board are you on?
    If you know that then just get last year's paper off their website. I'm on AQA, and doing exactly the same thing as you this monday (so I guess you're on AQA as well). I have the paper you want.

I'll try and remember the topics...
    Ecosystems
    Tectonics
    River Processes
    Coasts
    Glaciers
    Rocks and Landforms
    Weather

I believe we only have to choose three of these topics in the exam. We haven't done anything on Ecosystems, Tectonics, Glaciers and Weather for like two years, so am I totally screwed or is this OK? The other three topics I'm alright on.

ReputationRep:
    AQA GEOGRAPHY SPEC A 2003 Papers plus mark schemes:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gcse/geo_a_assess.html

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.