KristaWinchester
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
And what uni are you at?
I'm wondering if my A level courses in Business, Psych and History are enough to get me into the degree I want to do
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
UCL grad
Psych, sociology, Philopsphy & Ethics, EPQ, AS health and social care
Gee-gee93
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Recent Brunel grad - I took Biology, English Literature and Ethics and Philosophy (AS Chemistry)

Good luck for your A-levels! I had a great 4 years studying Psychology (I did two placements) and am hoping to get my Educational Psychology doctorate in a few years.

If you have any questions, let me know
x
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Going into my third year at Essex. Biology, chemistry and psychology.
Firion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gee-gee93)
Recent Brunel grad - I took Biology, English Literature and Ethics and Philosophy (AS Chemistry)

Good luck for your A-levels! I had a great 4 years studying Psychology (I did two placements) and am hoping to get my Educational Psychology doctorate in a few years.

If you have any questions, let me know
x
hey one question, I am thinking to enter into second year of psychology as I would meet the conditions to do so at UWS. How much would I miss from first year if i decided to actually skip a year?
Gee-gee93
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey,
Every course is different but the first year gives you quite a fundamental overview of psychological principles. Having said that, a lot of people I spoke to said that first year was similar to A-level Pysch, so if you've done that and keep up on your reading then you'd probably be ok
It might be worth asking a tutor at UWS for a module overview from first year to look over.
X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.82%
No (313)
70.18%

Watched Threads