How I lost 50 Kg in 6 month. (around 110 pounds)

Watch
Ekno
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Getting off junk food is what I'm finding hardest atm. I can happily eat within my calories but always find sugar cravings end up making me go way over. Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ekno)
Getting off junk food is what I'm finding hardest atm. I can happily eat within my calories but always find sugar cravings end up making me go way over. Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have some complex carbs along with something calorie free like a Coke Zero. Should help kick the sweet tooth, while also providing the body with the carbs/calories it's expecting after being given something sweet so won't lead to a hunger spike shortly afterwards like having sugars would. Work this within your calorie budget of course :lol:
Yash Gwalani
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm truly inspired. I'm in a similar state and have started working out a little. Hope to stay inspired and continue my journey to fitness. Cheers to you for such a transformation! Hats off
Roe1777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is so inspiring thanks for sharing
Ridhika
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey. I am 125 kgs of weight. Do you think walking instead of gymming is a great option ?
username3517176
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congratulations mate

Got any before/after pictures? I'm curious.
Tolulope23
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have decided to take that same step. I currently weigh 104 and i intend to drop to 60kg. I believe i can do it also. And also i love the part u said
Najmi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you have a picture ? Before and after ?
oliviekr
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Have some complex carbs along with something calorie free like a Coke Zero. Should help kick the sweet tooth, while also providing the body with the carbs/calories it's expecting after being given something sweet so won't lead to a hunger spike shortly afterwards like having sugars would. Work this within your calorie budget of course :lol:
congrats mate

so you can have fizzy drinks if they're diet?
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by oliviekr)
congrats mate

so you can have fizzy drinks if they're diet?
Thank you for your acknowledgement of my good fortune, but I don't know what it was for :lol:

Yes mate, all about calories and diet versions are practically calorie free.
RockyDennis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Very nice, that's an extremely large amount of weight.

Similar situations have spurred every change I have ever made. When I got rejected by a girl in sixth form I went and walked 25 miles the next day (srs). I changed a lot of things over the years...
arzulka
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What a fantastic story! well done!!! There is something here you said which made me cry...'I decided that someone who doesn't accept me and support me in any state I am in isn't worth asking ..' - so true..I gained on weight after my fiance had left me a couple of weeks before wedding day.. depression hit me so badly.. many times I watched very big people thinking to myself 'how, how on earth caould they gain so much weight?!' till it happened to me,it is easy, very easy, people have no idea, and it might happen to anyone. Now I'm in process of learning how to deal with emotions without food, keep your fingers crossed for me pls and thank you very much for this inspirational story)
Jaidev
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congrats and well done for ur achievement
Sammy1999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can you help me ? How to lose weight with hypothyroidism. I lose a kilo a week and regain all of it on my cheat day(Sunday). Btw my cheat day is just 3000 kcal , which is very minimal. I started at 124 and now I'm 115(to say truly my weight varies from 109.6 to 115.4 , my weight would be anywhere inbetween at any point of time ). Please respond and give some tips.
Ramleen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
so inspired from your story. can u pplz tell me whther u had loose skin after weight loss.. plz reply
TayIah
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm unsure if the poster is still active or not but I relate to this post so much, I'm currently a teen and I've had health issues non-stop. My weight is 110KG even though I'm only 5'1 and a healthy weight would be around 50-55kg. I want to get down to that weight but I honestly have no idea on how to achieve such a huge goal honestly it seems scary for me to change my whole lifestyle which I haven't done before. Since October I cut out all fizzy I use to be able to drink a 2-liter bottle of Pepsi within a night, I've had my ball bladder removed due to having gallstones it's possible for me to also have a heart defect that runs in my family so being this big isn't helping that. Could you please give me some tips and link me to some sites with healthy recipes. My boyfriend is encouraging me to lose the weight because he wants me to be more healthy but that isn't the only reason I'm doing this I'm too scared to go outside half the time or I always worry if what I'm wearing is showing how big my thighs or arms look. I want to be able to be healthy and look healthy, I want to wear what I want to and not have to wear leggings and a jumper in the summer when I want to go out somewhere,
Thank you.
Bassilaa
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
God bless you tremendously for this write up! Exactly what I needed to read. I've struggled with my weight gain for 2 years now due to depression, anxiety and binge eating. I'm always so out of breath and literally can't control myself anymore, I've tried all sorts of diets and stuff, finally I see it's all about my state of mind and where I see myself not how I see myself. This morning I decided to take that first step while going thru the internet hoping I'd find something to motivate me and voila this is it. Thank you so much!
Zonish
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just want to know about the your inner motivation how did you maintain it constantly for 6 months? I lose my motivation and passion for weight loss after i lose 4 kgs. And then i stop working out and eating healthy and gain back again. I really need help towards a constant weight loss program. I m a 29 years old mom with a 1.5 year old to take care of. Just need the right kick off to start.
XYZi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please tell me what you ate in a day . Even i want to lose weight .or just tell me how many calories you consumed in a day
~Lily~
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You lost my entire physical being. :O Seriously though, well done!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (276)
15.52%
Uncertainty around my education (278)
15.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (177)
9.96%
Isolating with family (126)
7.09%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.44%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (149)
8.38%
Loneliness (175)
9.84%
Financial worries (72)
4.05%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (162)
9.11%
Exposure to negative news/social media (126)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (158)
8.89%

Watched Threads