The Student Room Group
I do :h: though it's sad I'll be spending most of the time around it revising :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stableintegral
Do you get excited about Christmas?

The food is great. Many of us probably overeat - I know I do - but we all make the New Year's Resolution to join the gym and become Beyoncé.

I found that revising for mock exams during the holiday season was a bit odd, but really not that bad. I was completely idle on 24th/25th/26th December. :tongue:

I don't get excited, no. Last Christmas I just played games all day and did a bit of revision. I prefer Halloween.
Reply 3
omg yuh
No. :frown:
My fave time of the year! I usually start major dieting in October to get in the festive spirit ready to indulge over the period. I'm so excited for the Costa winter menu iodgiodgoirgnpwgnw that's the best part of it all
Yeah, but not in August.... :tongue:
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Yeah, but not in August.... :tongue:

It's August. John Lewis is probably stocking its shelves as we speak.

jk jk

but definitely by Halloween - things do crop up pretty quickly.
Do you get excited about Christmas?

The food is great. Many of us probably overeat - I know I do - but we all make the New Year's Resolution to join the gym and become Beyoncé.

I found that revising for mock exams during the holiday season was a bit odd, but really not that bad. I was completely idle on 24th/25th/26th December. :tongue:

Ughhhhhhh... :grumble:
when i get my own place to live in i will definitely not put out christmas decorations every year
It's August. John Lewis is probably stocking its shelves as we speak.

jk jk

but definitely by Halloween - things do crop up pretty quickly.

true lol, to be honest im secretly like the fact that its going on for so long, its nice when its cold :tongue: they can go a bit too long though, it was a bit silly last year when they had decorations up and it was 21 degrees outside :lol: