The Student Room Group

Intellectuals of TSR...

(Religious believers are pardoned from the following.)

There's no such thing as a biological purpose of life.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Intelligent people know that homosexuality is completely natural, only ignorant people/religious people (same thing) argue agaisnt this
Reply 2
I agree quote the entire conversation if you want.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Intelligent people know that homosexuality is completely natural, only ignorant people/religious people (same thing) argue agaisnt this

Religious people aren't ignorant.

Wouldn't you say people who generalise are "equally" as ignorant? :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
I can't say anything until I see the full post. Quote the entire conversation

I want to shoot that person, for slighting me in such a way.
"The penis and the vagina weren't made for each other, as such, but are complementary to each other."

HEAR HEAR.

The bum-hole is a HOLE. Much like the vagina. A rod of similar circumference fits in a hole.
A penis can enter whatever hole it wants to, WITH consent. Except when it's a doughnut hole, we don't know if doughnuts consent yet. :smile:
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Religious people aren't ignorant.

Wouldn't you say people who generalise are "equally" as ignorant? :h:

They're the definition of ignorant

Most are anyway.
Original post by XcitingStuart
I want to shoot that person, for slighting me in such a way.

Honestly just ignore it. It's the best thing to do

I used to get so wound up by people on this site it made me want to kill them, but you have to forgive ignorance and ill logic.
They're the definition of ignorant

Most are anyway.

Screenshot_2015-08-02-13-31-39-1.png
Wrong.

By the looks of this you're classed under "ignorant".

Agreed it is natural as are many brain malfunctions
The way he spoke to you is disgusting.
I have to admit, it takes time to quote an entire conversation like that, especially if there are deleted posts involved.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Screenshot_2015-08-02-13-31-39-1.png
Wrong.

By the looks of this you're classed under "ignorant".

And what religion might you be? Let me guess Muslim?

Anyway this is off topic so I'm not quoting you anymore. If you would like to carry on the conversation please leave a lovely VM on my wall. Or if you would like a more personal interaction my inbox is always open
O yes, incestness, pedophilia and same-sex sexual abnormalities exist in the animal kingdom.
Original post by willock91
Agreed it is natural as are many brain malfunctions

Yes, of course it's natural as it occurs without human interference.
Now tell me, what was the point of that post? Explain it live I'm 5.
Original post by AristoBrat!
"The penis and the vagina weren't made for each other, as such, but are complementary to each other."

HEAR HEAR.

The bum-hole is a HOLE. Much like the vagina. A rod of similar circumference fits in a hole.
A penis can enter whatever hole it wants to, WITH consent. Except when it's a doughnut hole, we don't know if doughnuts consent yet. :smile:

Also, if anal sex is 'unnatural', why did 'God' create prostate orgasms? So that women can **** men with strap ons? Lol.

And why is the clitoris not inside the vagina? God was clearly thinking about lesbians, not men, when he made women. :h:
Original post by Masoudy
O yes, incestness, pedophilia and same-sex sexual abnormalities exist in the animal kingdom.

Yes, abnormal, as normal (a word of the same meaning-based word family) is dictated by majority. An abnormality is like an uncommon occurrence.
Original post by driftawaay
Also, if anal sex is 'unnatural', why did 'God' create prostate orgasms? So that women can **** men with strap ons? Lol.

And why is the clitoris not inside the vagina? God was clearly thinking about lesbians, not men, when he made women. :h:

***(God's secret fetish.)***
And what religion might you be? Let me guess Muslim?

Anyway this is off topic so I'm not quoting you anymore. If you would like to carry on the conversation please leave a lovely VM on my wall. Or if you would like a more personal interaction my inbox is always open

Correct. I think that's the first time you've been right today. Does me being a Muslim automatically make my views and points invalid?

You argued that religious people are ignorant and I countered that. Now you call it "off topic". :colonhash:

It's ok to be wrong. It's a part of life.

I'm perfectly happy to debate with you on this matter although you'll be in for a disappointment. Maybe we'll add in a bit of terrorist accusations to keep your content fresh and valid.

Good day to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending