The Student Room Group

Americamp application help?

Hey!
I'm applying for AmeriCamp 2016, but I think I may have done it wrong because a lot of my application form is talking about CCUSA, but the banner at the top is still AmeriCamp, and when I asked AmeriCamp about it they said it's because they use the same application system but I'm still worried I've chosen the wrong thing, any advice?? I really want to do it but it's confusing me so much!

Thank you!
Original post by EleanorPaylor
Hey!
I'm applying for AmeriCamp 2016, but I think I may have done it wrong because a lot of my application form is talking about CCUSA, but the banner at the top is still AmeriCamp, and when I asked AmeriCamp about it they said it's because they use the same application system but I'm still worried I've chosen the wrong thing, any advice?? I really want to do it but it's confusing me so much!

Thank you!

Hey Eleanor,

How are you?

There is nothing to worry about, we have had a few technical issues on our database, but have been working as hard as we can to get all of this fixed.

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Much Love and #FreeBiscuits

AmeriCamp x
Reply 2
Original post by AmeriCamp
Hey Eleanor,

How are you?

There is nothing to worry about, we have had a few technical issues on our database, but have been working as hard as we can to get all of this fixed.

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Much Love and #FreeBiscuits

AmeriCamp x

Hi I'm looking into applying for 2016 and I am just wondering about the differences between support staff and camp counselors.
I've read the different profiles on the website and it seems like there are more general benefits to being support staff but that being a counselor may be more enjoyable and that I could get more out of it.
Can you give me any more advice? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending