The Student Room Group

DVSA Hazard Perception DVD Clips

Hey, i was wondering if anyone knows if the clips on the hazard perception DVD are actual clips used in the actual test? any help is appreciated.
Original post by maximo17000
Hey, i was wondering if anyone knows if the clips on the hazard perception DVD are actual clips used in the actual test? any help is appreciated.

No, they're just taster clips. You get completely different clips on your test.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are now animated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by The_Blade
They are now animated

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah was going to ask this.

I had seen the neater animated clips which are a million times better. The potato quality of the original clips was questionable.

I did my theory at the start of this year and I smashed both parts, hazard perception is now CGI (animated) so everything is modern and clear it is easier to spot a hazard pm if you need help
Reply 5
thanks for the help everyone :smile: in the DVD i keep getting penalised for spotting the hazard too early...
thanks for the help everyone :smile: in the DVD i keep getting penalised for spotting the hazard too early...

I spot the hazard too late

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :frown: I have my theory tomorrow and I'm really worried about the hazard perception part!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending