Will the hot weather last for most of the summer?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What do you reckon? We've had wonderful weather for quite a while, which got spoilt by today's showers. So d'you reckon it's time for the sun to give way to the clouds for a lot of the summer, or will the sun make a brilliant comeback. Personally am hoping for a hottish summer, as I've got a while yet till I go abroad still.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i reckon this year will be yet again "the hottest summer on record" it always seems to be
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
If it does stay like this then I am going to regret paying a **** load of money to take 2 holidays this year!!! Although the swimming and semi-naked continental women.........erhm..
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I sinseerly *ignor spelling* hope that the weather does not revert to that of a similar or greater amount than tuesday's...that heat is my idea of a living hell- especially as we got stuck on a coach with large windows and no air conditioning...

My body was not made for that heat *sigh*...
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
look outside- the answres obvious.

love Katy ***
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
YAY it raining heavily *does happy dance*!!!!

I didn't waste my money on the holidays, although it does kinda suck that I have to be soaked until I go.......
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when i came back from holiday uk was in the middle of a heat wave!
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
Must have been soul destroying for you
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nah, it was fine, only 31 here, over on gran canaria, the hottest i saw was 37 - thats desert stylee!
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
Really hot weather and cheap alcohol....remind me why you came back again??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads