thankyou!

someone understands me!

(but that doesnt mean u win!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    mate we all know what you were doing during this post
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....&postcount=338
    when you got "distracted" so don't even try and lay the blame at my door
    seriously if you've got the f*cked up imagination required to assume i was "doing" anything, you got issues that need resolving. fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    thankyou!

someone understands me!

(but that doesnt mean u win!)
    well i could make u moan if I wanted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    well i could make u moan if I wanted
    and how would u do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    endorf has my full support
    cheers mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    but that was an even better reply

*round of applause*

appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    haha that was your come back? Oh dear I am not the one that feels I have to talk about sex for most of the evening to justify my prowess and no offence but all warm blooded male can see right through your comments.
    your not a warm blooded male. if you were warm blooded you wouldnt get offended by talk which includes sexual content. may i remind you that you felt the need to chip in with "Cummilingis" (lol) during the conversation. anyway im done with, its clear that i have the support of people around you. you really are quite the di**head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    and how would u do that?
    lol we're not going into that again, are we.
    ok i cant show my expertise over the net, but trust me if i was with u, you would moan and groan all night long :cool:

ReputationRep:
    haha that was your come back? Oh dear I am not the one that feels I have to talk about sex for most of the evening to justify my prowess and no offence but all warm blooded male can see right through your comments.
    just coz u r sitting in front of ur computer getting off - that doesnt mean everyone else is - go and make ur dirty comments somewhere else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol we're not going into that again, are we.
    ok i cant show my expertise over the net, but trust me if i was with u, you would moan and groan all night long :cool:
    hmmmm sounds good - but would it include ice cream?

ReputationRep:
    wow support from someone who didnt even realise what gender you were unitl about 5 posts ago
    better than no support you fu*kwit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    just coz u r sitting in front of ur computer getting off - that doesnt mean everyone else is - go and make ur dirty comments somewhere else!
    i bet he is! anyone that thinks someone has gone of and pleasured themselves just because they sed 'i got distracted' has problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    better than no support you fu*kwit.
    i knew his gender a long time ago but it wouldnt sound rite if i sed 'u go boy', i was goin for that american new york accent 'u go girl'

ReputationRep:
    Again didn't read what i posted to start with, and can't think up new insults so have to use old material, thats not a good trait. Maybe your try the geek one on me again next time :rolleyes:
    this doesnt even make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    hmmmm sounds good - but would it include ice cream?
    anything that gets u goin but i prefer hagen daz

ReputationRep:
    oh feel you need to help out, yeah it must be a pain when one of your friends cant stand up for himself and i'm not that one that has to be worried about being distracted cos i aint his friend.
    this is pi** poor.

ReputationRep:
    english like insults not a strong point of yours?
    look, its over. you lost. you tried your best to make the geeky insults work, they failed. accept it and move on. this is just desperate now. leave with dignity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    look, its over. you lost. you tried your best to make the geeky insults work, they failed. accept it and move on. this is just desperate now. leave with dignity.
    LOL, his dignity went out the window a long time ago

ReputationRep:
    Didn't i just say he was going to try the "your a geek" insult again when its obviously not ture, mate think up some better insults and come back when you think you are ready.
    i laughed when i saw this. pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    at least i had dignity to lose
    and boy did u lose! - v badly!

just sod off u sad ****

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.