I'm a pansexual female, AMA?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'll do my best to answer any questions.
Imperion
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Let me just ask because I don't really get it - how is pansexuality any different from bisexuality?
Катя
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Why do you feel the need to separate yourself from bisexuality?

I ask because I'm bi and I'm sick of being told that I'm "transphobic" by definition. My first love was trans and I literally don't give a hoot about gender. Apparently, this makes me pansexual, but I think that's ridiculous. Nobody ever harasses straight or gay people about their sexualities being "inherently transphobic" or "reaffirming the gender binary" or whatever.
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Would you bang me.. check my profile for my pic
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Imperion)
Let me just ask because I don't really get it - how is pansexuality any different from bisexuality?
If I remember correctly, bisexuality is an umbrella term for things such as Pansexuality and being demisexual.
I tend to identify as Bisexual but I feel very connected to the whole 'hearts not parts' idea of Pansexuality.
sqwertylol
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
are u a fat feminist attention seeker lgbt loser
IsraelforLife
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Does this image give you a lady boner?
Attached files
thisistheend
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'll do my best to answer any questions.
Doesn't pansexual just mean you'll shag anything that moves and some that don't?
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Катя)

I ask because I'm bi and I'm sick of being told that I'm "transphobic" by definition. My first love was trans and I literally don't give a hoot about gender. Apparently, this makes me pansexual, but I think that's ridiculous. Nobody ever harasses straight or gay people about their sexualities being "inherently transphobic" or "reaffirming the gender binary" or whatever.
Loool, imagine someone saying that mean being a heterosexual male or a homosexual female make you man-phobic.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Катя)

This quote is the only way I feel I can respond your question: Bisexuality comes from a type of political thought based on sexual identity, pansexuality comes from a type of political thought based on gender identity. I do think that means you could identify as bisexual. I'd rather have no labels personally and just be like "I literally don't care what is in your pants or what you identify as, if I fall in love with you it doesn't matter ect"
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sqwertylol)
are u a fat feminist attention seeker lgbt loser
Technically I'm a feminist because I want equal rights for men and women.
Fat? Maybe but I'd like to think not.
Attention seeking? No.
LGBT? If it wasn't already obvious yes I'm a supporter.
And loser? Most probably.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by thisistheend)
Doesn't pansexual just mean you'll shag anything that moves and some that don't?
No. There is a possibility that I could but only if I felt attracted to everything that moved, which I'm pretty sure that I don't.
It's like being a straight female or male, just because you're attracted to girls/guys doesn't mean you would sleep with every male/female on the planet.
Things that don't move? No I don't think many people would.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Is your name Peter Pan?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IsraelforLife)

Does this image give you a lady boner?
The picture didn't load, however I'm guessing it's a pan.
So my answer is yes!
Pans are my kryptonite.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
Is your name Peter Pan?
Patricia Pan but that was a close guess.
IsraelforLife
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The picture didn't load, however I'm guessing it's a pan.
So my answer is yes!
Pans are my kryptonite.
It actually was
Rainbow Student
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm pansexual too Hi ^_^

Do you have a SO?
JD1lla
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I wonder if anybody does "I'm a white, straight, male AMAs"

Everybody always has to be defined by a certain race, religion or sexuality. Yawn.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IsraelforLife)
It actually was
My pan-senses were tingling.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JD1lla)
I wonder if anybody does "I'm a white, straight, male AMAs"

Everybody always has to be defined by a certain race, religion or sexuality. Yawn.
I'm sure they could if they wanted to
I don't like to be defined by my labels but I was just giving people a chance to ask me a question if they wanted to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads