The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Liberty Court Cardiff

Hello!

I've just been allocated my room. exciting!
Ill be staying at Liberty Court Flat 003 Room B and I'll be studying a PGCE at Cardiff Met.

Would be nice to meet others staying here!

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi Georgia, I will be staying in Liberty Court too!
I don't know my room number yet, but I am going to be studying textiles.
Where are you from?
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
I don't know my room yet, but I'm at Liberty court too! I'm doing a foundation course leading to biomed! (:
Original post by JennyEvans
Hi Georgia, I will be staying in Liberty Court too!
I don't know my room number yet, but I am going to be studying textiles.
Where are you from?

Hey!

Im not sure thats my room anymore but deff staying in Liberty Court :smile:

My PGCE is D&T Textiles... So Ill be a qualified Textiles teacher by the end of the year eek!

Im from Aberystwyth (Northish Wales) :smile: You?
Original post by MinnelliGee
I don't know my room yet, but I'm at Liberty court too! I'm doing a foundation course leading to biomed! (:

Ahh exciting! That sounds interesting :smile: Hope we find out who are flatmates are soon :smile:
Original post by GeorgiaHawker
Ahh exciting! That sounds interesting :smile: Hope we find out who are flatmates are soon :smile:

Same!! Either way it's nice to know who is going to be in the same area! (:
Original post by GeorgiaHawker
Hey!

Im not sure thats my room anymore but deff staying in Liberty Court :smile:

My PGCE is D&T Textiles... So Ill be a qualified Textiles teacher by the end of the year eek!

Im from Aberystwyth (Northish Wales) :smile: You?

Oh that's awesome! I'm from Plymouth, but I have just come back from living in Australia for the last 8 months :-D
Oh that's awesome! I'm from Plymouth, but I have just come back from living in Australia for the last 8 months :-D

Ahh Jealous - I'd love to go to Australia! I have firends over there now - so hopefully I can join them next summer! :smile:

Definitely!

Add me on Facebook! Im really bad at looking on here :smile:

Georgia Hawker (only one that comes up)

x
Reply 10
Heyy, I'm also going to be staying in Liberty Court.
Studying Human Nutrition and Dietetics at Cardiff Met.

It says on my contract 063 room D - but I read somewhere else that they give you room n.o a week or 2 before so not sure if this is just the room type...

Look forward to meeting you all :smile:
Reply 11
Has anyone found their flat number out yet?
Not yet! Does anyone know when they're moving in? Since the rugby World Cup is on the weekend ☺️
Reply 13
How come you haven't found out yet? And probably around the Wednesday!
Original post by Ellie W
How come you haven't found out yet? And probably around the Wednesday!

Well they sent me an email allocating a room, and then emailed me again saying it was a mistake? 😂

Awesome! I have appointments on that Wednesday so I'm moving in on the Thursday ☺️☺️
Reply 15
Well they sent me an email allocating a room, and then emailed me again saying it was a mistake? 😂

Awesome! I have appointments on that Wednesday so I'm moving in on the Thursday ☺️☺️

Oh yeah I got that email too but I rang them and they said the email was a mistake, so whichever room you were given is the correct one!
Ah okay perfect!! 😊
Reply 16
I'm in Liberty Court too! Not sure on my room because they sent me an email with it and then said it was a mistake. I'm going to be studying Illustration! :smile:
There is a facebook page called liberty court cardiff 2015 -2016 and people are finding their flatmates :smile: and just ive them a call and ask them about you room, my room was the one they gave me in the first email still. :smile:
Reply 18
Awesome! I've added myself to that group and gave them and ring and I'm definitely in 013! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by KKSlider
Awesome! I've added myself to that group and gave them and ring and I'm definitely in 013! :smile:

I'm staying at Liberty Court/doing Illustration as well! :biggrin: I'm in flat 15 with a fine art student, send me a PM and i'll add you on facebook :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending