Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

geography?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have people done much revision for the AQA A as geog exam on monday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassysiren)
    Have people done much revision for the AQA A as geog exam on monday?
    I'm doing WJEC AS on Monday and have done a few hours on each section although i've still got loads to actually learn properly, if you get me. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I'm doing WJEC AS on Monday and have done a few hours on each section although i've still got loads to actually learn properly, if you get me. You?
    I havent done any yet i really wish i'd started a long time ago

ReputationRep:
    GCSE -I'm doing OCR Geography on Monday... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm with Edexcel and have done almost nothing except the fun hydrological cycle :rolleyes: guess i have the weekend

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR Geography AS on Monday, and dreading it...so much to learn! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soapsuds)
    GCSE -I'm doing OCR Geography on Monday... :rolleyes:

I have it on Monday too! You done any revision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    I'm doing OCR Geography AS on Monday, and dreading it...so much to learn! :eek:
    haha, thats the one im doing!

I have done Hydro cycle and lithosphere...thats taken 3 days... i have 3 more days to do atmosphere + eco-crappy-systems!!!

You need to learn soo much its stupid... its even harder as its 2nd time rnd for me so i havent seen any of this stuff for over 1 yr !!!

oh well good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chud)
    haha, thats the one im doing!

I have done Hydro cycle and lithosphere...thats taken 3 days... i have 3 more days to do atmosphere + eco-crappy-systems!!!

You need to learn soo much its stupid... its even harder as its 2nd time rnd for me so i havent seen any of this stuff for over 1 yr !!!

oh well good luck!
    Good luck to you too! Thats only the physical, theres human too! It's 3rd time round for me. Amazing how you can so quickly forget all of this stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I've done the other 2 AS papers, im in the A2 year...

I have to resit so i get an A in geo overall ( only got a low B last time on physical )

ReputationRep:
    ive dun nothing an so am cramming it all on sun as out tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I've got my WJEC Geography on Monday...i've done a bit for it, i've just got to learn more detail for the case studies!!! I find ecosystems really hard too....so if anyone wants to help me please PM me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -xsarahx-)
    I've got my WJEC Geography on Monday...i've done a bit for it, i've just got to learn more detail for the case studies!!! I find ecosystems really hard too....so if anyone wants to help me please PM me!!!
    Yay someone else doing WJEC AS! Ecosystems is my downfall. If one of the sections has two eco Qs i'm doomed.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.