The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Looking for a place to live in September!

I am 18 and going to be a first year student in Portsmouth, studying architecture.

I was unable to get a place in the halls, and I am now looking for shared accommodation for September. I would prefer somewhere no more then £100 per month including bills. (I can be flexible). I will also much prefer a place that has internet access. I do not mind where the location of the property is but the closer to the university the better.

I would like to find a place as soon as possible. any tips and suggestions appreciated.
Hi Cameron,

Hope all is well :smile:

There are number of ways to look for private sector accommodation. We advertise a number of properties owned my registered landlords thorugh our main site: www.studentpad.co.uk - on here there is also a message board where you can interact with other prospective students who are also looking for private sector accommodation. You will need to request for a password to access this message board, quoting your student ID number.

You could also register onto one of our approaching House Hunting Events via E-Intro which will give you the opportunity to come over to Portsmouth to view properties and meet other first year students on the day. If you do not have the log in details for E-Intro, you will need to request this information in an email to [email protected] quoting your student ID number.

Finally you could register to join our Facebook Page: Uop Fresher House Hunters 2015 where there will be regular posts on the page regarding private sector accommodation.

I hope this helps and please do not hesiate us if you have any further queries.

All the Best,

UoP Housing Team
(edited 8 years ago)
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending