The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Winchester Accomodation

Hi guys, I have applied to study Theatre Production at Winchester starting in September 2015 and I'm getting a little worried as I have received several emails from them regarding trouble with their room allocation system. I made sure to apply early for my accommodation because I live over 3 hours away, ( I literally applied the day after they opened for applications) but due to the problem with their IT system I'm concerned applications could have been messed up and I may end up in a hotel or in accommodation in Southampton. Could anyone who may have been placed in a hotel or Southampton accommodation whilst attending Winchester let me know how short term this is and the potential cost of travel to and from the university?
It would be really useful and hopefully prevent me from panicking so much :/

Thanks!
Sarah
Hey Sarah,

How is your search going for the perfect accommodation? If you continue to to struggle to find accommodation or want to look for alternative accommodation to put your mind at ease, have you ever considered private accommodation?

If you have any questions about accommodation or Southampton as a place to live and study, please don't hesitate to get in touch! If you want to know more about our accommodation, pop us an email at [email protected] and one of our ever so lovely lettings team will be more than happy to help you out!

Have a lovely day and good luck with your results :smile:

Sophie
Vita Student :smile:
www.vitastudent.com
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending