Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey
    i have my spanish oral on tuesday (A2-debte and discussion). i'm going to be debating about bullfighting and my stance is against it. as i've already done my french oral in the same style but for a different topic, i mainly know what can come up in the unpredictable areas after the initial debate, but can anyone who's had this oral please tell me what topic areas they got questions on, and what sort of questions please? also has anyone got any ideas to debate against my stance on bullfighting, apart from the usual, 'it's the tradition'
    thanx!

ReputationRep:
    Hola sneezyme,

Yeah, just to give u a brief outline I did my Spanish oral debate on regional languages in Spain. I was for the promotion of them, while obviously my teacher was against their promotion. I had about four arguments to defend in all. The two other topics I 'chose' were immigration and youth problems. They only ask for opinions in these topics (obviously as u've done French, u know u can do more than 2, but u have 2 have a minimum of 2).

I also did the same thing for Italian. My main topic for that was immigration where the two further topics I 'chose' were transport and means of communication.

Rite, I dunno if this is much help but if u want any more help just let me know,

C ya,

Jordan

ReputationRep:
    ¡hola chicoingés! ¿que tal? puedo hacer los accentes ahorra gracias a tú..
    si entiendo gracias, pero estoy un poco confudido cuándo dijes, 'i 'chose'' ¿que? yo no puede escoger que topicas quiero que hablar de en mi oral, no pude escoger en mi oral francés tampoco. el examinador en el oral de frances me preguntó muchisimas cosas sobre otras topicas, el medio ambiente, el crimen, matrimonio y mucho más, pero estaban 'spontaneous'. ¿cómo era tu oral?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.