The Student Room Group

I'm an Asexual male, AMA

I'll try and answer any questions.

Scroll to see replies

Do you masturbate?
Are you aromantic as well?
Do you see yourself ever getting married?
Do people often ask questions? Do you feel that male asexuals are respected more than female asexuals or the other way around?
:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by driftawaay
Do you masturbate?
Are you aromantic as well?
Do you see yourself ever getting married?

No, I don't masturbate, yes, I'm aromantic and I don't see myself getting married
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

When was the last time that you stuck a finger up the bum 'ole to get any stubborn pieces of faeces out?
Reply 5
Original post by OliveMonty
Do people often ask questions? Do you feel that male asexuals are respected more than female asexuals or the other way around?
:smile:

People don't ask me questions because I'm not really out, I also don't really see the need to come out.
I think female asexuals are more respected, because people have the assumption that all guys think about is sex
Reply 6
Original post by Davalla
When was the last time that you stuck a finger up the bum 'ole to get any stubborn pieces of faeces out?

I've never needed to do that
Reply 7
I've never needed to do that

Will you consider it the next time that you have a bit of constipation?

How old are you and when did you first realise you were?
Reply 9
Original post by Davalla
Will you consider it the next time that you have a bit of constipation?

I tend to just go with laxatives
I tend to just go with laxatives

A good finger is cheaper though.
How old are you and when did you first realise you were?

I'm 21 and it was about 2 years ago, I didn't know asexuality was a thing until about then.
Original post by Davalla
A good finger is cheaper though.

Haha, I'll consider it when I'm broke and there is no alternative :tongue:
Do you ever experience loneliness that only a close romantic companion could cure?
Do you have the desire to cuddle with someone?
Do you feel you'll miss out on certain things in life due to not having someone to share more intimate moments with?
Do your friends and fam know? Would you consider dating another asexual? Do you want children in the future?
Are you autistic?
Original post by louieee
Do you ever experience loneliness that only a close romantic companion could cure?Do you have the desire to cuddle with someone?Do you feel you'll miss out on certain things in life due to not having someone to share more intimate moments with?
No, I generally prefer my own companyNo, people don't really interest me in that way and I don't feel like I'm missing out as I have friends but maybe it may affect me later on
Original post by starlight82
Do your friends and fam know? Would you consider dating another asexual? Do you want children in the future?

No they don't, tbh I don't really know how to bring it up and I don't feel like I really need to tell anyone, I'm normal other than sex and relationships don't interest me. I wouldn't at the minute, but time might change that. I don't want children right now and I don't see myself wanting children in the future.

Original post by Little Popcorns
Are you autistic?

Nope
No they don't, tbh I don't really know how to bring it up and I don't feel like I really need to tell anyone, I'm normal other than sex and relationships don't interest me. I wouldn't at the minute, but time might change that. I don't want children right now and I don't see myself wanting children in the future.

Nope
Do you have any mental health or physical health problems? Any traumatic childhood experiences?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Do you have any mental health or physical health problems? Any traumatic childhood experiences?

Would you ask someone who is gay that?

Quick Reply

Latest