The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Freshers week 2015 at Manchester Metropolitan University

Does anyone know when freshers week actually starts?! And when do we move into accommodation, etc.?!
Hi 😃 I'm not sure about freshers but I am guessing 19th/20th September for moving in to accomodation, from last year freshers started that sunday once everyone moved in if I remember right
(edited 8 years ago)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Ah ok, thanks! So everyone is in their accommodation by freshers week?x
Original post by mollysarah_x
Ah ok, thanks! So everyone is in their accommodation by freshers week?x

Yep, details about freshers will be released nearer time :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by mollysarah_x
Does anyone know when freshers week actually starts?! And when do we move into accommodation, etc.?!

Move in dates the 19th September, so I think freshers will be starting just after that!:smile:
Reply 5
Anyone starting on design engineering or product design?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Does anyone know if we have to buy tickets for freshers? And is anyone buying these "icebreaker" and "super fresh" tickets or anything like that? Don't wanna miss out on the MMU freshers events!
Reply 7
Original post by melloxgal
Does anyone know if we have to buy tickets for freshers? And is anyone buying these "icebreaker" and "super fresh" tickets or anything like that? Don't wanna miss out on the MMU freshers events!

This might not apply to you, but I've heard a lot of people say that they are holding back on buying tickets before they move into halls, because if you're moving into halls, and you don't know anyone yet, you'll most likely be attending fresher events with your flatmates. So it might be best to wait and see what your flatmates are going to do first.
Original post by Gyaladem
Anyone starting on design engineering or product design?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am (doing product design), Gyaladem. What's up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending