The Student Room Group
Are u also thirsty more often ?

Only asking beause - needing a wee more often, is a sign of Diabetes.

Not to scare u !! Sure it's absolutley nothing at all. :smile:
Reply 2
Anonymous
Are u also thirsty more often ?

Only asking beause - needing a wee more often, is a sign of Diabetes.

Not to scare u !! Sure it's absolutley nothing at all. :smile:

I thought it was being thirsty more often that was a sign of Diabetes :confused:
Reply 3
well that popped into my head at first, but no i dnt feel any thirstier i dont think
Reply 4
bunthulhu
I thought it was being thirsty more often that was a sign of Diabetes :confused:

So did i :confused:
yep -have a look at the symptoms for diabetes melitus type 1 and see if you fit the bill.
Reply 6
just to be safe though, i think i saw some adverts a while back about free and easy diabetise testing, doees anyone know anything about this ?
Reply 7
you wee more when you get cystisis
Reply 8
Anonymous
just to be safe though, i think i saw some adverts a while back about free and easy diabetise testing, doees anyone know anything about this ?

I thought Diabetise can be diagnosed with a Urine Test ?

And that is free - at any nhs doctors surgery
Reply 9
The two together can be a sign of diabetes insipidus but similarly may not be indicative of anything unusual. If you are concerned, see your GP and have a look at the link for a bit more info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_insipidus
Anonymous

It'll be free if you go to your GP too, and probably more reliable than anything offered by a company with an ulterior motive.
Reply 11
ok, thanks guys, it could just be something stupid or small, but its always better to be safe than sorry!

Latest

Trending

Trending