The Student Room Group

Explore Learning - Part Time Tutor

I've been invited to an interview following my application as a part time tutor to one of the Explore Learning tuition centres near me. They sent me an email and the interview process does sound pretty daunting.
I can't really find much information online bar a few old forums on TSR.

I just wanted some help on how to tackle the scenarios they give me and the whole solving a maths problem part as I havent done any maths for quite some time now. Also what the current pay is and does it go up (I'm 17).

Thanks
I just got a job at explore learning and I was wondering if anyone can let me know when they pay their tutors and how much they pay under 18s?
Hi
I had my interview yesterday and they haven't got back to me yet but they said the pay for under 18's starts at minimum wage (£3.79 I think). After two months probation it increases (not sure how much to) and every three months appraisal takes place and pay might increase depending on performance.

UPDATE: I've been offered the job and was told the starting pay for under 18's is £4.50
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi I've been invited to an interview at one of the assessment centres near me any advice on the interview
Reply 4
Hi, I am stuck on the questions for the application. Is their anyway you can help or send me your answers ?

Original post by LittleThinker
Hi
I had my interview yesterday and they haven't got back to me yet but they said the pay for under 18's starts at minimum wage (£3.79 I think). After two months probation it increases (not sure how much to) and every three months appraisal takes place and pay might increase depending on performance.

UPDATE: I've been offered the job and was told the starting pay for under 18's is £4.50

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending