The Student Room Group

more love less sex

i am a guy as u can predict but In my relationship there seems to be increasing love and less sexyness. I love my partner and feel closer to here than ever but i think we are growing closer emotionally but we are moving away sexually. In the last year or so we have gotten closer i think, the bond seems stronger than ever before as this is our 3rd year together.

my first year we were constantly feeling each other (i wont go much more!) but since its died down to the point where we do such things once every 4 or 5 months we even stopped lips, Its making me feel like maybe I'm ugly, or beginning to be horrible in her eyes physically. I know all relationships shouldnt be just about having it like bunneys but i feel strange not to be able to touch her in that way when i do she feels uncomfortable

what should i do? please advise me, i don't want to be selfish but i think she is growing away from me she goes out with men and stuff and i know she wont do anything bad but she is flirting with them a lot and maybe sees them as nicer than me

thanks tsr!
Doing "things" every 4/5 months does seem a little odd for what I presume is a young couple (late-teens). The average couple has sex around 2-3 times a week, but this includes older relationships, so you are below average. I honestly find it hard to believe that a young couple would go that long with having sex, unless I have misunderstood your post and you are having sex but just not being sexy. Either way, you really need to talk to her about it, as you might find out there is a reason behind the dry spell. If she is going out with other men and not having sex with you, I would seriously sit down and talk, expecting the worse.
Be spontaneous. Next time you're with her, grab her and kiss her or something...
Reply 3
Anonymous
Doing "things" every 4/5 months does seem a little odd for what I presume is a young couple (late-teens). The average couple has sex around 2-3 times a week, but this includes older relationships, so you are below average. I honestly find it hard to believe that a young couple would go that long with having sex, unless I have misunderstood your post and you are having sex but just not being sexy. Either way, you really need to talk to her about it, as you might find out there is a reason behind the dry spell. If she is going out with other men and not having sex with you, I would seriously sit down and talk, expecting the worse.

:dito:
Reply 4
being at it like bunnies is not exactly what is all about but i do feel for a late teen relationship thats rather odd, i mean after the 1st times you hardly able to keep your hands off each other and as the relationship develops the sex does become a lil less but that happens to everyone because you start looking and needing other things from you long term pathner.

But in my opinion you should talk to her about it because sex is not everything but it does move part of the relationship and some of your feelings

maybe suggest new things to try:wink: or just try building up to the moments, try creating sexual tention: tell her u want her or a cheeky touch now and then wherever it works for her or maybe just one look in that way:wink: but dnt over do it, do it spontaneously, if there is physical chemistry there still, it will definitly get her to long for more and she may respond on the same way or respond when she is able to do something about it.

i suggest you try those kinda things out before talking to her about it because if u do and it doesnt go well it might make it more awkard to get down to it in the future. GL:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending