University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Sparsholt College applicants in University of Winchester accommodation 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MaxG97
My place has now been confirmed through UCAS! :biggrin:

Had to ring Sparsholt today to query it, apparently there was an error and I was missed off the list!

wow, that must've been nerve wracking! congrats on getting your place though!
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 21
I had a slight panic yesterday when I saw people posting about having their offers confirmed, but I hadn't had anything! :colondollar:

Congrats to you too! :smile:
Hi, I know this is set up for people living in the Winchester accommodation but I also going to Sparsholt and staying in Sparsholt hopefully.
UCAS has said my offer has been confirmed but I haven't heard from Sparsholt about anything :/ and was wondering if other people are still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Hey, well done for getting your offer confirmed. I got a letter this morning from the equine team with details for my course, so you may get a letter in the next few days? I haven't heard anything else about accommodation etc. though! Hope that helps! :smile:
Hi, thanks for letting me know its worried me slightly that I haven't heard anything but as other people have started to get letters I'm feeling happier.
Are you staying on the Sparsholt campus?
Reply 25
I'm staying at the Burma Road accommodation :smile: What are you going to study?
I've been told I'm on the Sparsholt campus as I'm studying Veterinary nursing science and apparently we have to be on campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
That sounds a good degree! Have you just finished A-levels or another course?
Thanks, your starting equine right? I've just finished a 2 year Animal Management BTech. What about you?
Reply 29
Yep, I'm doing equine studies and have just finished my A-levels :smile:
Reply 30
does anyone know when we'll find out what rooms we're actually placed in? i've not had a letter from sparsholt yet either, although my place was confirmed through ucas
Hi,
I still haven't heard back yet either, not since I got a phone call a few weeks back saying I can't have the accommodation I wanted, but know that I'll be on the Sparsholt campus, anyway.
I'm going to wait a few more days and then ring them just to make sure that I have been accepted and get more details like when we start.
What course are you starting?
Reply 32
ah, fair enough! i may ring them some time next week, then.
i'm doing fdsc animal management, staying at burma road :smile:
It will probably be best, I think they will get a lot of phone calls if people are in the same situation as us, it's slightly worrying.
Reply 34
that's part of the reason i haven't called them yet, i figure their lines are probably really busy around this time aha
Fair enough, hope you get answers though!
Reply 36
thanks, same to you! :smile:
I got a letter from Sparsholt on 31st July telling me I was successful in my application for a place in Burma Road accommodation subject to me getting the right grades on results day. It's full of a lot of information and forms to fill out.

So I think it is probably worth giving them a call and I'm sure they'll get it sorted :smile:
Really thanks, I'm going to give them a ring Teuesday as that would have been a week since UCAS had confirmed my offer , what date should we start? I'm guessing we should be moving in on the 11th as that's what my friends are doing at different Unis :smile:
Reply 39
On the letter it says "Accommodation registration for all HE students will take place on Sunday 13th September 2015. Further details regarding arrangements will follow at the end of August once payments and all contracts have been returned".

Hope this helps you out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending