The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is andrewjohnston!

I'm studying... I got 3A's in french, history and english and 2B's in modern studies and biology.

I'm interested in... Would like to study law at edinburgh or glasgow

My study level is... Scottish Highers
Original post by andrewjohnston
I'm studying... I got 3A's in french, history and english and 2B's in modern studies and biology.

I'm interested in... Would like to study law at edinburgh or glasgow

My study level is... Scottish Highers

Hey, welcome to :tsr: !!
How are you feeling about your results? :h: Are you going to be doing AHs? There's tons of useful information and places to visit for questions, if I can't answer them here! :woo:

- You'll find the centre of everything you need to know in our SQA Results Day Hub
- If you want to ask for advice and have questions about your results, then we have the Need advice about your SQA results? thread
- There's also the Post results services 2015 thread and if you just want to have a general results day natter, head over to the SQA discussion thread
- We've got loads of information about Scottish Universities, a Clearing Guide and an Adjustment Guide, as well UCAS Track

Obviously this is a lot to take in, but just have a look at what you need to, or ask me if you're looking for something in specific! :yep: I'll go over a few basics on how to get people's attention on here too! :biggrin:

Posting a new thread

Replying to someone's post

Please let me know if you have any questions! :yes:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest