How far back can you remember? Think about it.

Watch
starlight82
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm looking after my 3 month old nephew and realise he won't remember me doing so - which is a shame lol.

It's made me think:

1) What is your earliest memory?
2) Approximately how old were you?

Note: it's easy to say something like you can't remember past last week :lol: But if you really think about it, you will have a memory from childhood - what's the furthest back you can remember?
1) I threw a McDonald's milkshake across the room in anger and mum had to clean it up. I felt so guilty
2) I was probably 3
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can only just remember back to the time you weren't making threads because you're bored.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I remember being on a plane with my mum going to Ghana when i was two or three
It was night as well
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 5 years ago
1) I remember an almost blinding light and then a blue blur of uniform

2) About 30 seconds old?
cuppacoffee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I remember a memory in a shop with my mum and her friend from when I was about 2.5 years old.
They put me on a counter and the shop keeper pretended they were paying for me so they scanned me.
I know it was around this time because when I turned 3 years old her friend died from cancer but was hospitalized for a few months before this.
Stepidermis
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by enaayrah)
1) I remember an almost blinding light and then a blue blur of uniform

2) About 30 seconds old?
no way 😀

(Original post by cuppacoffee)
I remember a memory in a shop with my mum and her friend from when I was about 2.5 years old.
They put me on a counter and the shop keeper pretended they were paying for me so they scanned me.
I know it was around this time because when I turned 3 years old her friend died from cancer but was hospitalized for a few months before this.
like on the simpsons opening credits? hahaha
GemmaConlin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My first memory is of me spilling milkshake all over me when driving somewhere in the snow, I was 6 months old. I have a ridiculously crazy memory, I can tell you what I was doing on a random day 15 years ago (when I was 5) haha
cuppacoffee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stepidermis)
no way 😀

like on the simpsons opening credits? hahaha
basically yep haha we were in a big carpet shop. My mum remembers it too and was really shocked I remembered it.
Khadijaalimalik
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When I was about mmm 2 i remember sleeping with my brother who was 3 and something was tugging my blanket with a blakc glove...god knows if it was just imagination but my brother still remmbers it too.

When I was like 4 there was a coner shop near my nursery and so my mum was paying for something while she was at the counter I just shoved hand fulls of sweets from the pick n mix section in to my gob and pockets LMFAO i was a naughty but innocent lookin child apparently.

Tbh i remember alotttttt since i was a child
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I remember being 7ish and dropping my chips all over the floor which made my mum angry
starlight82
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
I can only just remember back to the time you weren't making threads because you're bored.
Oh William, I do this to appease your boredom, silly

And maybe I'm a tiny bit bored too
driftawaay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
First year of kindergarten, so 4 years old.
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by starlight82)
Oh William, I do this to appease your boredom, silly

And maybe I'm a tiny bit bored too
I see. :giggle:

However I don't get bored at all.
Imperion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Probs when I was 5... remember playing in a sand pit with a toy dinosaur
liquidconfidence
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can remember back to when I was like 3 years old, in Nursery. I was having a little squabble with some kid about who's mum would arrive to pick us up first, it's funny because we were in those little plastic, yellow and red car things. In the end, one of the adults came and separated us and told us to go play instead.
But guess who's mum came first? Not mine!! So every time my mum offers to pick me up from somewhere I'm like no thanks (assuming she will be late) because of that memory lmao
TheTechN1304
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The earliest I can remember is from when I was about 3 reciting the pledge of allegiance in preschool.
bumblebee342
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't have a good memory generally, but I can clearly remember being in hospital as a child. I think I was 2 when I was in there
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My fifth or sixth birthday party. I was crying when everyone started singing happy birthday because social anxiety. :mmm:
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
About 2 pottering about the house
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Three-ish, running away from my childminder across a road. :teehee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed