The Student Room Group

Individual unit grades

The other day I came across a post about not receiving individual unit grades on the candidate provisional statement of results for GCSE. I can't seem to find the post but does anyone know if this is true and if so, why we're not receiving them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Emily98_98
The other day I came across a post about not receiving individual unit grades on the candidate provisional statement of results for GCSE. I can't seem to find the post but does anyone know if this is true and if so, why we're not receiving them?

I know of no reason why you won't receive them for the majority of subjects. You don't get them for most GCSE maths qualifications and for IGCSES but your teacher or exams officer can still access the details for those.
Reply 2
Original post by Emily98_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I think you saw my post and the reason I think so, is because it says this on the AQA website.

"The changes to GCSEs mean that results will no longer be shown for individual units. Instead you will receive a single UMS mark and grade for each subject."

However this is the official AQA slip and on the slip the school produces they may decide to show each exam.

Quick Reply

Latest