Want more information about this university?
brummy92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey,

This year I completed my 3rd year at my music college. The qualification is an
RSL (Rockschool Limited) Level 3 Extended Diploma Music Practitioner.

I have emailed Rockschool and found out that I have achieved a Merit overall which is obviously great news.

What I'm wondering though is, does anybody know when Middlesex will receive these results, and when my UCAS track is likely to update? Because at the moment they're my firm choice and I'm on a conditional offer.
Reckon it will be 13th August on A level results day?

This waiting game is killing me!

Anyway, good luck everyone, cheers in advance for any help anyone can offer
TheDboyAi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
after you have accepted them, before a-level results day, try and contact them on what/how you should go about about sending your results to Middlesex
brummy92
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheDboyAi)
after you have accepted them, before a-level results day, try and contact them on what/how you should go about about sending your results to Middlesex
I think my kind of Diploma is included in the ones that get automatically sent to middlesex as well as to UCAS.
Middlesex did say if there was any issues with that I should email them a scan of my results once I've got a physical copy of my certificates.

I'm just more curious if anybody knew more about when my results should be released to them.
TheDboyAi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh thats ok then, but yea to further secure your place send them off as soon as you get your results, btw what degree you thinking of doing? I did have Middlesex as part of my uni choices for their Animation course
brummy92
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheDboyAi)
Oh thats ok then, but yea to further secure your place send them off as soon as you get your results, btw what degree you thinking of doing? I did have Middlesex as part of my uni choices for their Animation course
Yeah I will be sure to send them off, cause I don't want to take any chances

I'm (hopefully) going to be doing Popular Music Performance!

Animation sounds awesome though!
TheDboyAi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nice!, yea i decided not to go to middlesex really (as they dont really have a wide range as i'd hoped for) or to uni at all( until next year). I've choosen to do a foundation diploma in art and design instead as im abit worried that i didnt do well in my a-levels and i need a stronger potfiolio(been going to uni interviews with work from gcse era, its sad-_-) But good luck in your application, im sure you get the place
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.26%
I'm not sure (33)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (240)
30.89%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.16%

Watched Threads