Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is winning :eek:. As I write he's won the first set and a break up in the second. COME ON TIM!

ReputationRep:
    typical fan = *middle-aged right winged BNP supporting Daily Mail reader* COME ON TIM !!! *waves massive St. Georges Flag around*

lol, i'd laugh if he wins, he'll have actually won something then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Is winning :eek:. As I write he's won the first set and a break up in the second. COME ON TIM!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Come on Timbo/Timbers/Tiger Tim.

Delete as appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    he is playing really well and deserves to be winning as well!

ReputationRep:
    I would quite like him to lose.

Can you imagine Tim Henman winning 'Sports Personality of the Year'? What a contradiction.

ReputationRep:
    He's done amazing well to get so far i rekcon, considerin last yr wasnt so gd (or am i remembering wrong?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    I would quite like him to lose.

Can you imagine Tim Henman winning 'Sports Personality of the Year'? What a contradiction.
    have u seen that advert with him in its like having a cardboard cut out do all the work!!!!
    im sure his mother is proud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    He's done amazing well to get so far i rekcon, considerin last yr wasnt so gd (or am i remembering wrong?)
    His whole tennis career hasn't been good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    his whole life hasnt been good

ReputationRep:
    And today's 'Stating The Obvious' award goes to... Chidori!

Congratulations.

ReputationRep:

Congratulations.
    LMAO
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    How shocking.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. thanks for that.

ReputationRep:

Congratulations.
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    Never liked Tim much... but i don't mind if he does ok, always prefered Greg... seemed like a nicer bloke basicly, not such a cold and heartless "ooh lets hit a tennis ball at the ball girl because i've lost" mentality.

But quite simply... screw you, cause Russia have got a guaranteed grand slam... and even if Tim wins this game on of the argentinians is gonna take him down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    his whole life hasnt been good
    thats a little harsh dont you think? hes provided wonderful humourous entertainment as he is knocked out each year. hours of fun watchin that little ball *left...whack....right,.....whac k....net.......serve......left.. ...whack..* im sure you get the idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    Never liked Tim much... but i don't mind if he does ok, always prefered Greg... seemed like a nicer bloke basicly, not such a cold and heartless "ooh lets hit a tennis ball at the ball girl because i've lost" mentality.

But quite simply... screw you, cause Russia have got a guaranteed grand slam... and even if Tim wins this game on of the argentinians is gonna take him down
    German scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    thats a little harsh dont you think? hes provided wonderful humourous entertainment as he is knocked out each year. hours of fun watchin that little ball *left...whack....right,.....whac k....net.......serve......left.. ...whack..* im sure you get the idea
    no no i stand by my judgement i think :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)

Russia? :confused:
    oh swearing at just about everyone is alot better charachter trait?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.