Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Tim Henman watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Russia? :confused:
    oh swearing at just about everyone is alot better charachter trait?
    shows u have some sort of personality though doesnt it!

ReputationRep:
    I put a £5 bet on henman to win ...wise move?

He had just lost the third game of the first set to be a break down... so i got 11/2 hes 8/11 now!!!

fingers crossed he wins !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    no no i stand by my judgement i think :rolleyes:
    fair enough
    uhoh hes doing less well now! mayb he heard you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    fair enough
    uhoh hes doing less well now! mayb he heard you
    TIM HENMAN YOU ARE A JOKE TO OUR NATION AND TO TENNIS!! do u think he heard me then too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Russia? :confused:
    oh swearing at just about everyone is alot better charachter trait?
    Well yes. It doesn't hurt anyone. I'm sure you swear a good few times a day. Don't you think throwing things at people in anger is a bit more serious than saying the f word?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Well yes. It doesn't hurt anyone. I'm sure you swear a good few times a day. Don't you think throwing things at people in anger is a bit more serious than saying the f word?
    i think so physical damage shows and i wouldnt want to walk around with something tennis related in my head!

ReputationRep:
    its the first time in about 40yrs that a Brit has got into the semi-finals of the French Open

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    its the first time in about 40yrs that a Brit has got into the semi-finals of the French Open
    ...and what a shame it's someone so incredibly mind-wrenchingly dull, with less personality than my hole-punch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    TIM HENMAN YOU ARE A JOKE TO OUR NATION AND TO TENNIS!! do u think he heard me then too!
    oh definately i think the world heard you!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, he's not winning anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Okay, he's not winning anymore.
    what a suprise!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    He will win...I have a feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    He will win...I have a feeling.
    bad feeling

ReputationRep:
    the other guy has got some confidence now, and seems to have figured henman out, tims screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    the other guy has got some confidence now, and seems to have figured henman out, tims screwed.
    hes always screwed woe is tim

ReputationRep:
    well theres always wimbledon....................... ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    well theres always wimbledon....................... ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................
    nooooooooooooooooo more humilation

ReputationRep:
    oops

Tim! What's happening my man? 6-0? Where did that come from?

Current score stands at 3-6 (go Tim!), 6-4, 6-0...and something in the fourth set to Coria. Ah. C'mon Tim...dig deep.

Actually I like Tim's placid attitude. If he was throwing his racket about and swearing that's pretty embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    oops

Current score stands at 3-6 (go Tim!), 6-4, 6-0...and something in the fourth set to Coria. Ah. C'mon Tim...dig deep.

Actually I like Tim's placid attitude. If he was throwing his racket about and swearing that's pretty embarrassing.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    oops

sore looooser

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.