Aldi individual assessment? Watch

123lauren123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I recently applied for a stock assistant job at aldi, and I've had an email inviting me to an individual assessment but been given no information other than the fact that it will last 15 minutes?
Anyone have any idea what I can expect?
Helppppp
littlelm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry to hear that they haven't given you any information about what to expect. Have you checked out their website here- https://www.aldirecruitment.co.uk/st...cation-process It sounds to me like it could be a quick chat with you to find out more about you. Some supermarkets ask candidates to complete an online questionnaire so they can find out more about you too. Alternatively if there is a number on the email you received, why not give them a call and ask? Im sure they wouldn't mind

(Original post by 123lauren123)
I recently applied for a stock assistant job at aldi, and I've had an email inviting me to an individual assessment but been given no information other than the fact that it will last 15 minutes?
Anyone have any idea what I can expect?
Helppppp
HannahMusgrave
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey! i have been offered the same, mine is on friday, i have no idea what it is either or what to wear!!
kutkind
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HannahMusgrave)
hey! i have been offered the same, mine is on friday, i have no idea what it is either or what to wear!!
Bit of a later reply but how did you find it? What was it actually about? Was it a group thing? :s
MrRohit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can you please update what happens on Aldi individual assessment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.77%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.11%
Terrified (374)
22.42%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (36)
2.16%