The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Get rejected last night, did you?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I've seen many girls with loose morals in relationships. Why is that?

Because the sex is amazing.
Reply 3
Original post by cole-slaw
Get rejected last night, did you?

I'm Gay.
Reply 4
Original post by Drewski
Because the sex is amazing.

So, you would date a slut then?
Why not? Sluts will be sex experts.
Reply 6
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Why not? Sluts will be sex experts.

Would you progress that relationship into marriage?
Would you progress that relationship into marriage?

Obviously.

Why would you want to marry someone who wasn't amazing in bed? Don't you like sex?
I'm Gay.

A gay misogynist, unusual combination.
Reply 9
What happened before our relationship is none of my business. As long as she is physically healthy with no STI's then her past is her past and I would not judge her.
Ultimately, would you date a slut?

Yep.
Judging someone harshly because they've had a lot of sex isn't something that I do. It is not immoral for a woman to have sex with multiple people.

I am a gay male myself but I would rather drown in a sea of naked horny women than go on one date with someone with outdated and offensive 'values' like you.

A gay misogynist, unusual combination.

Sadly, it's actually not.
Original post by Thorley Jynx
Judging someone harshly because they've had a lot of sex isn't something that I do. It is not immoral for a woman to have sex with multiple people.I am a gay male myself but I would rather drown in a sea of naked horny women than go on one date with someone with outdated and offensive 'values' like you.Sadly, it's actually not.

I wouldn't date you anyway.
Obviously. Why would you want to marry someone who wasn't amazing in bed? Don't you like sex?

Ok, another question.

What about a girl who is inexperienced?
Obviously.

Why would you want to marry someone who wasn't amazing in bed? Don't you like sex?

you can learn to be amazing in bed lol. The slut used to be a virgin too.
Ok, another question.

What about a girl who is inexperienced?

Depends why she is inexperienced. If it is because she was religious, prudish, or not really interested in sex, then I wouldn't be interested in a relationship.
Original post by ChickenMadness
you can learn to be amazing in bed lol. The slut used to be a virgin too.

Its more about compatibility than skill. Different people like different things and have different levels of sex drive. You can't "learn" to have a high sex drive or to be into activity X when you don't have one and aren't interested in that.
Its more about compatibility than skill. Different people like different things and have different levels of sex drive. You can't "learn" to have a high sex drive or to be into activity X when you don't have one and aren't interested in that.

you can be a virgin with a high sex drive lol
Yes, I would :yep:
Original post by ChickenMadness
you can be a virgin with a high sex drive lol

Rather unlikely though. Why would you still be a virgin?