SajAhmed5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, I was wondering if there is any accommodation specifically for postgraduate students. I have looked at the recommended places on the Aston Uni website but i don't really want to be living with undergrads.

Please can the postgraduate students let me know where you're all applying to, or let me know of any postgraduate accommodations.

Thanks
Collegiate Accommodation
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SajAhmed5)
Hello, I was wondering if there is any accommodation specifically for postgraduate students. I have looked at the recommended places on the Aston Uni website but i don't really want to be living with undergrads.

Please can the postgraduate students let me know where you're all applying to, or let me know of any postgraduate accommodations.

Thanks
Hi SajAhmed,

If you're looking for Postgraduate accommodation take a look at Brook Studios, we aren't exclusively Postgraduate but we have a high percentage of them. Also, we can allocate you to a part of the property with other Postgrads if you want Have a look and let us know what you think

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud.../brook-studios

Have a great day!

Callum B
Lady Jocasta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Uni has specific accommodation for postgrads....
Sid :)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SajAhmed5)

Thanks
I have a room on campus which I no longer need. Its in a flat with other postgraduate students. Let me know if you're interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (374)
59.08%
Yes- I don't like it (34)
5.37%
No- I want it (180)
28.44%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.11%

Watched Threads