What Would You do if You Were Invisible?

Watch
ImpossibleMan
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Obviously when people ask you this, two things come to mind: stealing or hiding in the changing rooms of the opposite sex and spying (or maybe that's just me).

But what other more interesting, or morally better things would you do?
Moonschool
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Ride a bicycle, record their reactions, rack in that Youtube money.
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
travel abroad for free

though it's technically stealing

i'd be a vigilante
The_Blade
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Enter people's room and observe their behaviour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username338343
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Go to the cinema/theatre for free.
username1044970
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Join the illuminati
cupcakes87
Report 6 years ago
Terrorise Dima-Blackburn :mmm:
flamboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
they'd say the ladies' changing rooms were "haunted"
Albus Hagrid
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
This will probably sound boring to most people but, if I haven't been told, I would like to know what is making me invisible which means that I would spend a lot of time conducting tests on myself. Thinking about it, if the method of invisibility can be made into a piece of technology it could lead to some interesting consequences.
username1044970
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cupcakes87)
Terrorise Dima-Blackburn :mmm:
:afraid:

Spoiler:
Show
:mmm: :hugs:
username1384880
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hmhmm....the possibilities.

Being invisible has it's perks. The fact that I could walk around with virtually no clothes on because nobody would give **** because, well, I'm invisible.

If I'd see anyone in trouble then I would save the day. The thugs wouldn't be able to see me and they'll probably be punching thin air so I think I can easily take on those guys.

I'd also scare people. Probably spy on a few people I hate and leak their dirty secrets.
BubblegumBiyatch
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Scare someone I dislike
starlight82
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Follow my ex and do unspeakable things :mmm:
K.C
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by starlight82)
Follow my ex and do unspeakable things :mmm:
no ;( x
The Warsmith
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Probably steal a lot of things from museums.

Drive a car along the motorway.

Scare some people.

Who knows what else?
Serine Soul
Report 6 years ago
Do anything to be visible
User2082079
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't know. I'm glad I'm not invisible.
N-R-G
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by enaayrah)
Do anything to be visible
Either this or become a secret agent or both.
TARS
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by K.C)
travel abroad for free

though it's technically stealing

i'd be a vigilante
kl
K.C
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TARS)
kl
ok...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads