The Student Room Group

For students starting A2 Psychology AQA A September 2015

I've sent out my notes to a fair few people so I thought I'd make a thread :smile:
I got an A at AS (187/200) and predicted an A* this year.

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

I have also included essay plans, which are essentially my essays condensed down into note form. I really encourage you to write your own essays (source from mine if you wish) and condense them down to essay plans like I have. Whilst you're going through the boring chore of writing and condensing them down, you begin to remember bits and pieces. Plus it's really easy to just learn the essay plans then.

A few of the evaluations are not fully elaborated because I'm lazy. But they are fairly easy to elaborate as some are just "this research was correlational". So obviously you would go on to talk about causation etc.

Good luck! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by prophetkid
I've sent out my notes to a fair few people so I thought I'd make a thread :smile:

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

I have also included essay plans, which are essentially my essays condensed down into note form. I really encourage you to write your own essays (source from mine if you wish) and condense them down to essay plans like I have. Whilst you're going through the boring chore of writing and condensing them down, you begin to remember bits and pieces. Plus it's really easy to just learn the essay plans then.

A few of the evaluations are not fully elaborated because I'm lazy. But they are fairly easy to elaborate as some are just "this research was correlational". So obviously you would go on to talk about causation etc.

My god thank you so much, you're a life save😃

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

this was really helpful thank you !

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

thank you! this was so helpful!
Reply 4
Wow awesome thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest