For students starting A2 Psychology AQA A September 2015

Watch
prophetkid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've sent out my notes to a fair few people so I thought I'd make a thread
I got an A at AS (187/200) and predicted an A* this year.

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

I have also included essay plans, which are essentially my essays condensed down into note form. I really encourage you to write your own essays (source from mine if you wish) and condense them down to essay plans like I have. Whilst you're going through the boring chore of writing and condensing them down, you begin to remember bits and pieces. Plus it's really easy to just learn the essay plans then.

A few of the evaluations are not fully elaborated because I'm lazy. But they are fairly easy to elaborate as some are just "this research was correlational". So obviously you would go on to talk about causation etc.

Good luck!
sherlockfan27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by prophetkid)

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

I have also included essay plans, which are essentially my essays condensed down into note form. I really encourage you to write your own essays (source from mine if you wish) and condense them down to essay plans like I have. Whilst you're going through the boring chore of writing and condensing them down, you begin to remember bits and pieces. Plus it's really easy to just learn the essay plans then.

A few of the evaluations are not fully elaborated because I'm lazy. But they are fairly easy to elaborate as some are just "this research was correlational". So obviously you would go on to talk about causation etc.

Good luck!
My god thank you so much, you're a life save😃
katrinabrookman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

Good luck!
this was really helpful thank you !
hannahmoss123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Unit 3:
Aggression
Eating Behaviour
Relationships

Unit 4:
Schizophrenia
Media
Research Methods

Good luck!
thank you! this was so helpful!
TrojanH
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wow awesome thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
18.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads