The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wiwarin_mir
Hmmmm, you know what you want. Have you had any luck finding such a guy?

No,maybe Im dreaming. Are their any guys out there who arent obsessed with sex.
BlueAngel
Yeah come someone on here find matchmake me a guy. Im 18, so I dont mind anyone whose between 19 and 26. He has to be a romantic person, I need that kind of love now. Im sick of lust.

I think my girlfriend thinks I am romantic, but I'm taken.
BlueAngel
No,maybe Im dreaming. Are their any guys out there who arent obsessed with sex.

There are a few, but they tend to get snapped up quickly. Are you sure you want to find a bloke online?
wiwarin_mir

Lucky her. Her valentines must be great.
wiwarin_mir
There are a few, but they tend to get snapped up quickly. Are you sure you want to find a bloke online?

I dont mind, none where I come from. I think I shud move to Ireland, I love the irish accent.
BlueAngel
Lucky her. Her valentines must be great.

Well, when our first valentines come round, then I am sure it will be.
wiwarin_mir

woah, how long have you been going out with this girl? I seem to remember you getting it together overnight about a week ago.

Ive been dating this guy for about a month now and hes still "That guy im dating".
BlueAngel
I dont mind, none where I come from. I think I shud move to Ireland, I love the irish accent.

if everyone decided to move to where they really like, you would have chaos, I would be in japan right now.
wiwarin_mir
if everyone decided to move to where they really like, you would have chaos, I would be in japan right now.

Youre right. :smile:
Reply 189
wiwarin_mir

I would still be here! :rolleyes:
Helenia

:smile:
Helenia

So you like britain then?
Reply 192
Helenia
Well you know, for us medics anatomy revision is always useful! And a little disturbing on occasion :redface:

i've had some fun with the cremaster reflex.. there are some things cadavers just can't teach you.. :wink: :biggrin:
Helenia

I'd still be here, I think. Or Venice. Not sure, maybe here in the long run as I can't speak much Italian apart from Tu et Bella et Ti Amo (useful phrase, that).
Elles
i've had some fun with the cremaster reflex.. there are some things cadavers just can't teach you.. :wink: :biggrin:

elaborate on this medical term, I am interested to know more.
Reply 195
Mysticmin
I'd still be here, I think. Or Venice. Not sure, maybe here in the long run as I can't speak much Italian apart from Tu et Bella et Ti Amo (useful phrase, that).

I might be in rural France, or Tuscany possibly. Or Montreal. Not Leeds anyway.
Mysticmin

Awwww Venice, Id like a guy to take me there, how sweet would that be, or Paris, I love Paris.
elpollodiablouk
I might be in rural France, or Tuscany possibly. Or Montreal. Not Leeds anyway.

and before anyone says, I would not want to be on Qo'nos
Reply 198
wiwarin_mir
So you like britain then?

I like Cambridge. :smile:

Elles!!! :eek:

That sort of comment is not fit for public discussion! *Deliberately doesn't think of certain parasympathetic/sympathetic nerve actions at certain moments* :redface:
BlueAngel
Awwww Venice, Id like a guy to take me there, how sweet would that be, or Paris, I love Paris.

Paris is beautiful also, Chopin's buried there. But La Serenissima is unlike any other city I've visited yet.

Latest

Trending

Trending