The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Helenia
Anatomy is a lot more interesting (and relevant) than whatever that is though. :wink:

Does Elles know who you are?

I don't know what you mean! Next your be saying mobilising foreign and domestic resources is boring! I don't know about you, but a bit of product differentiation and non-price competition can keep me up all night. :wink:

No, she dosen't; but though process of elimination, eg, "didn't race at stroke this time", I can work out with fairly good accurancy who he is.
Reply 221
wiwarin_mir
I suppose if a boy knows where certain places are on the female body, it could come in handy

Boys can know that without studying anatomy. Whether they know what to do with them is another matter :rolleyes:

Baz - whatever does it for you. At least something can keep you up all night :tongue:
Helenia
Baz - whatever does it for you. At least something can keep you up all night :tongue:

You haven't lived until you've tried to answer example of Matrices, the worst side of a bottle of port.
Reply 223
BazTheMoney
You haven't lived until you've tried to answer example of Matrices, the worst side of a bottle of port.

No, but I have done dissection while hungover. That's a lovely experience.
Helenia
No, but I have done dissection while hungover. That's a lovely experience.

I remeber doing an Econometrics collection (informal exam) after I'd been "clubbing" the night before, and there were loads of graphs and it asked us to use to data and do some stuff with it. I found it impossible to focus on the actually line and read the data. That was an experience.
Reply 225
BazTheMoney
I remeber doing an Econometrics collection (informal exam) after I'd been "clubbing" the night before, and there were loads of graphs and it asked us to use to data and do some stuff with it. I found it impossible to focus on the actually line and read the data. That was an experience.

Lovely stuff. The first steeplechase we ever did, one of my friends (yes :wink:) was still drunk from the night before - I had to drag him round the exam and he could barely stand up on his own. He still managed to pass though...by stealing my answers :tongue:
Helenia
Lovely stuff. The first steeplechase we ever did, one of my friends (yes :wink:) was still drunk from the night before - I had to drag him round the exam and he could barely stand up on his own. He still managed to pass though...by stealing my answers :tongue:

Never try an do an exam when under the influence, it's not a pretty sight.
Reply 227
BazTheMoney
Never try an do an exam when under the influence, it's not a pretty sight.

I have no intention of doing so :smile:
Helenia
I have no intention of doing so :smile:

i do reccomend going out the night before tho, not late- be in by bout 11- i went to my mates 18th the other week and i've never been so relaxed for an exam that's at 9am the next day.

lou xxx
Reply 229
lou p
i do reccomend going out the night before tho, not late- be in by bout 11- i went to my mates 18th the other week and i've never been so relaxed for an exam that's at 9am the next day.

lou xxx

I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow night, before my final exam on Tuesday. Don't think that counts though. After that though....week of carnage :biggrin:
Reply 230
Helenia
Do you have MCQ exams, or are they all essays?

we have 'short notes' questions on the core..then essays on the extension material that determined merit/distinction etc. doubt i shall have to worry about that heppening though.. :rolleyes:

obviously there is a time & place for technicality..i'm not completely crass & hopeless..well..i'd hope! pff..like i said..stories of interesting body quirks = perk of dating a medic..
Reply 231
Elles
we have 'short notes' questions on the core..then essays on the extension material that determined merit/distinction etc. doubt i shall have to worry about that heppening though.. :rolleyes:

obviously there is a time & place for technicality..i'm not completely crass & hopeless..well..i'd hope! pff..like i said..stories of interesting body quirks = perk of dating a medic..

Lovely stuff - we get MCQs and practical papers for 2nd MB stuff, then evil evil essays. They're all done now though, thank God!

And yes - some things are best kept to yourself, but I'm sure he doesn't mind the occasional comment :wink:
Somehow I don't think this poll is a good reflection of the total student population...

Latest

Trending

Trending