Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Single.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im single- yeay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soapsuds)
    Can I just say something? Guys suck
    Well, personally I would have said we licked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    you're really weird and scare me - everything you say is just so strange,

are you a sex-tourist?
    Why would I be a sex tourist. Anyway, I was trying to think of a good come back for his joke about me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Maybe they exist in universities but in my experience as soon as a girl finds out you are interested in computers you are automaticaly rejected. I want a girl who understands what a 486 DX2-66 chip is and likes both Cliff Richard, Joy Division and the Bee Gees. I am not asking for much I am?
    lol where are you gonna find her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Well, personally I would have said we licked.
    I knew someone was going to say something like that when I was typing it...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they exist in universities but in my experience as soon as a girl finds out you are interested in computers you are automaticaly rejected. I want a girl who understands what a 486 DX2-66 chip is and likes both Cliff Richard, Joy Division and the Bee Gees. I am not asking for much I am?

hahahh - not at all mate, perfectly reasonable - except with me swap Cliff Richard for Buddy Holly and Beegees for someone like Camel lol...

besides, everyone uses computers now i don't understand why it's such a faux pas,

i do remember about 8/9 years ago when i had first had the internet - i used Demon Internet and had to dial tcp/ip manually - everyone took the piss coz i used a computer and spend a long time on it - thought i was a geek - i bet they all use a comp now as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hahahh - not at all mate, perfectly reasonable - except with me swap Cliff Richard for Buddy Holly and Beegees for someone like Camel lol...
    ummmmm - I think you'll both find that you are actually looking for yourselves in a beautiful female form :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they exist in universities but in my experience as soon as a girl finds out you are interested in computers you are automaticaly rejected.
    What's wrong with being interested in computers? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    What's wrong with being interested in computers? :rolleyes:
    I find nothing wrong with it, in fact I could not go without using a computer for more than a couple of days.

spoken for...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    ummmmm - I think you'll both find that you are actually looking for yourselves in a beautiful female form :rolleyes:

hahah, actually yes you're right - i never realized it before lol....

i also get withdrawl symptoms when i'm not at my comp, especially when i cant check my downloads

ReputationRep:
    I'm single and there's nothing wrong with people using computers, not all people that use computers are nerds/perverts.

ReputationRep:
    ok what about this:

What do you study? Computing
    What are you hobbies? Web Development, programming, HIFI, music
    I am vinyl collecting computer geek audiophile. You don't get much more geeky!

ReputationRep:
    ok what about this:

excuse me, I am going to be doing network technology next year, I know more people online than offline, I am obsessive about anime and star trek, I spend upwards of 11 hours a day online.

ReputationRep:
    ok what about this:

You don't wear glasses though

ReputationRep:
    You don't get much more geeky!
    There is nothing wrong in likeing computers, it's better than watching t.v and being a couch potato!

ReputationRep:
    hey amazingtrade, you still haven't given me a rep yet!

ReputationRep:
    ok what about this:

If you assume that all girls think that all boys that like computers are geeky then the only choice would be to date a girl who also likes computers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You don't wear glasses though

haha i don't but i have a massive unkept beard in true geeky computer technician style , i also have plastic magnifying specs which i use to mess around with my hardware with - it's similar to the goggles in ghostbusters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    hey amazingtrade, you still haven't given me a rep yet!
    oh yeah AT, you owe me some rep!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.