Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Teen relationships are a waste of time - the s*x alone is enough. We have better things to concentrate on like our academic studies. Work - work - work.
    From my point of view girlfriends are a complete waste of time and don't deserve to be committed to - I'd rather have a revision buddy and have casual *** once in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    for the awkward people i dunno...divorced, widowed

yaaaaayyyyy i can be an awkward sod!!

as of last night i am *technically* single. which is different from being single. men!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have just realised by the amount of single people on this site we all need to get out more!
    Or possibly merge this with "have you met anyone IRL you met on line?" then take it one stage later and make it into a mass meet.

AT you can make some of those badges where you store your interests and when you get near someone with same interests they start to flash.

ReputationRep:
    Me **** never, I actually have reasonably high standards, I've never dated a girl with a short skirt before.

I have actualy never dated a girl but thats besides the point
    aww..bless you! really?

Well, there's a first time for everything, lol

ReputationRep:
    wow... there are a lot of single people here... probably all engrossed in their studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkcookies88)
    wow... there are a lot of single people here... probably all engrossed in their studies.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkcookies88)
    I was really quite surprised about that, I really did think there would be a lot more itemised members.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually one of the main reasons why i'm single is because i am too busy studying, a boyfirend would just distract me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    Well actually one of the main reasons why i'm single is because i am too busy studying, a boyfirend would just distract me :rolleyes:
    But you could find a boyfriend that did the same subjects as you, then he ould help you revise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    But you could find a boyfriend that did the same subjects as you, then he ould help you revise.
    but you wouldnt.

love katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    i did that it didnt work we got sick of each other and then he went off with some one else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    but you wouldnt.

love katy ***
    I'm sure revision would be on the agenda but of an entirely different subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    good point, one might stop studying history and the start on anatomy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Well you know, for us medics anatomy revision is always useful! And a little disturbing on occasion

ReputationRep:
    Yes like a 12". I just spin round 360 degrees everyday and no matter how much I spin I still stay single.
    Look man, I don't mean to be rude, but why do you keep telling us that you've never dated anyone, that you're a twenty-something virgin etc.

Of course, you can tell us everything you want, but I've seen AT LEAST twenty posts by you, where you repeat the same thing over and over again. Frankly, it's getting ridiculous. You seem obsessed by it.

My advice is: Get over it. No-one's life is perfect, and if you don't seem able to attract girls, than tough luck, but it's not the end of the world. Stop beating yourself up about it and posting you're sad stories all the time.

BTW, I have nothing against you and I enjoy most of your post. I know I should not be judgemental, but I just thought some friendly advice could be useful.

ReputationRep:
    Singleness is joyful and despair-worthy. At the moment, I'm joyful because I couln't be tied down in a relationship that wouldn't work - I need someone who was 100% serious for a relationship, not somone who just liked me.

It runs in my family, we don't tend to date, we have horrendous love tragedies. Or we get it right. No-one in my family does the flitting no-strings thing.

So if you're single cause of that...I understand lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm not single, I have a boyfriend and I have done for about the past 4 months ... pretty long time for me! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I'm not single, I have a boyfriend and I have done for about the past 4 months ... pretty long time for me! Lol
    the longest I've ever had a girlfriend was about 18 months, which was really quite a long time.

ReputationRep:
    im single thats what i wanna be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    you also seem to be repeating yourself
    you also seem to be repeating yourself

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.